Low Inventory Alert Guru

Simplify inventory management. Monitor low stock levels easily

From $6.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wild Diva

This app is a real life and time saver, it has made our life so much more easier. Getting an options to choose which low-inventory alert is nothing short of amazing. Really thank you to the developers for making such a great app.

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We love helping and let us know if you have any other questions.

Leeway T-Shirts

The support team is amazing. Showed me how to get the most out of the free version by using locations to get alerts for all variants. Nice touch. Thanks!

Jaktstil.se

Location Sweden

So far very happy with the apps function and user-friendliness. Also got swift and immediate assistance from their Claire in their support, whom answered my questions thoroughly and helped me get started with the features we were in need of!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Happy to help!

Glowbay

An essential app! Good support too. Will be upgrading to the starter plan after a successful trial period.

January 5, 2021

Giselle PJ's

Time spent using app About 1 month

i am able to track my inventory and get alerted when stock falls below my set amount, so i don't have to worry about selling out too early. a nice feature is to be able to set alerts on collections, even unpublished ones. this gives me a lot of flexibility. support is also very helpful in suggesting ideas to solve my unique challenges.

Colour by Nature

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I found this App to be quite useful, satisfies my inventory alert requirements and customer service is there for you when you need help!

soft-masks.ca

This app addresses an important deficiency in Shopify, by proactively letting you know when a product has low stock. So far we've used this successfully by tagging all the products for alerts in a (hidden) collection so we don't receive unnecessary alerts on products we know are sold out. Looking forward to exploring Cork Labs' other features and app as we scale up. Thanks again for the quick chat to help get us started.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Confetti Sweets

Simple and easy to use. The other apps I tried seemed to take some time to get up and running. I would recommend!

Pura Cultura

So far seems very simple to use. Will try it more but very hopeful. Not much else to say. I like the logo?

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help as always. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions.
Cheers,
The Low Inventory Alert Guru app team

NOCK ON ARCHERY

This app has been a great tool for us and the support is second to none. I had a few questions and Claire was super responsive and got me all of the information I needed and offered additional help in the future. Love it.

July 8, 2020

Thank you Nock on Archery team. Happy to help anytime. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Previous 1