Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Advance Low Inventory Alert via Email or Slack, In Stock Alert

Amruth Ayurveda Products

I was looking for a solution to notify me (as store owner) when the products go of stock on daily basis (or even multiple times during the day). Low Stock & in stock notifier provided this solution. Have been using it for about 10 days. Extremely happy with it.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for providing a great review.

ROTD Crafter's Corner

I am really looking forward to using this app to take better control of my inventory. I sent an email over asking for help setting up the 1st notifier and am very excited to hear a response. will update my review (hopefully glowing) once I actually am able to use it.

January 29, 2021

Hi there!

Our support team had responded to your email and was waiting for your response. We are here to help you with all your needs. Please response so that we can assist you better with using the app.

Thanks!

ProSoul Games

App has been working as expected. We did stumble once, so far. Customer service was extremely responsive and solved our problem immediately.

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review!

La Maison Tricotée

This is such a simple app, but it make so much sense. I plugged it in Slack and my team can now know exactly when there's only one product left. Why it's important? We are a little physical store and it's crucial to make sure that we don't sell a product in the store that was already sold online. That's a bad service. Simple, effective. I love it. Connect it to IFTTT and I'll give it 5 stars.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for providing the great review. We will look into your suggested new feature for the app.

Clinique Vitacru

If you own an online store and are selling many sku, this app is a must. It is impossible to manage all daily task of a business and not noticing that we are getting low stock on specific items. As a small business owner, every sales count and using this app make my life much easier. Without having to worry about re-ordering my products, this application inform me on low level inventory for every location of our business. No more lost of sale or back order items. This app is a must have.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review.

STICKII

This app is great for our business. There are many ways to adjust the setting to your needs. We don't need to struggle with the stock anymore, saved our team a lot of time!

December 24, 2020

Thanks for taking time and providing an excellent review!

The Sardar Co

Very good app. Does exactly what it says and the best thing about it is there are so many ways to customise the alerts. With a growing business, you definately need this app to help manage product stock levels.

December 14, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide a great review!

vogelfutter

The app is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I was struggling with low stock but now I always get a Mail or Slack notification an I am never out of stock again.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for providing a great review.

SHRINE

Very good app, allows us to keep on top of all of our inventory and never be out of stock. Would definitely recommend.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide a great review for the app.

House of Toys MX

It's a great app. I'm able to personalize my notifications and send them via e-mail to my collaborators.

November 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review.

Previous 1 3 4