Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

Advance Low Inventory Alert via Email or Slack, In Stock Alert

From $2.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Avocado Papi

Provided a suggestion for an improvement to the customer support and they did the changes in the app within 24 hrs. Very impressive and quick. Thank you.

ANIC

Very good app to create alerts for inventory. I wanted to set alert per variant accross different locations and it was very easy to configure by self. Recommended.

AJ caves

Easy and simple to use with so many ways to configure my alerts. Customer service was very quick to answer my queries. Must have app to manage the inventory.

Aesthetics Guru

Effective and Awesome. Tried many apps but this is the app I got to stop my search for low stock alerts for my shop. Thank you.

Addition Kitchen

Glad to find this app for stock management. It's working smoothly and was able to set up quickly. So many features to achieve the needs I have.

Girl Glamor

Super happy with the support and overall app! It was set up very quickly and and love the flexibility the app provides. Thank you!

Xulaika

Very high quality and powerful app backed by highly responsive support. The app is very well designed, and intuitive to use. We've used this app for a long time, and we have not encountered any bugs or problems. It is a very reliable app.

tagmole

Great app. Easy to set up on your own, and really powerful for automating stock alerts. The customer service is also great and helpful. Recommended!

pro de flame

Love the app interface. It was very easy to create an alert system and when I needed a minor enhancement the team responded and implemented it for me. This is absolutely a must have for inventory management. All the best.

Mom's Favorite

I wanted to have stock alerts for a particular location and I was easily able to do that with the app. The support is absolutely amazing. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7