Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Advance Low Inventory Alert via Email or Slack, In Stock Alert

The Outfit House

We are very happy with the app and its ease of use. The support is also available easily .Highly recommended.

TheVintageClothing

Easy to use and a good support team, Very flexible configuration for low stock alerts. So definitely a thumbs up.

KARMA-WGACA

Definitely 5 stars !!!
After trying some other apps, I find this app is the best of value and easy to use. Every time I have submitted a request, the support team has responded in a couple hours maximum and resolved the issue quickly. I could not be more impressed with this app.

GetOut Your Feelings

I found this app to be very useful. Helps to manage my inventory smoothly. Thanks to the Team. Good luck guys!

The Cart Sense

This is such a great app and just what I was looking for! The customer service was fantastic. Couldn't recommend more!

ORNAMENTS.PK021

Easy and intuitive to set up. Customer Service is top notch. They quickly incorporated some filtering suggestions I made. Great App

ZED_FASHION

Best stock management app we have ever used. Support was very helpful to configure the app as per our needs.

AGCfinds

Great up! It's very easy and fast to set up the app . It works immediately without any problems. Definitely would recommend this app!

BestBeautyHub.com

Very useful and easy to use app. The support is fantastic. They have been very helpful responding to each and every question we had.

Hummingbirdbottanical

Great app. Just love the way I can configure a notifier as per my need in this app. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5