Low Stock Alert (Notifier)

Email or slack inventory alerts with configurable rules

From $2.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beauti

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works perfectly for our use (as needed stocktakes). Fair price. Glad we found it. Now some more words to hit the 100 word minimum.

In-Excess Direct

Super simple app that notifies us when items run low or go out of stock. We have 9000 products on the site, app works exactly as we wanted.

SeaKisses

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We needed a very simple app to let us know when the stock of certain lines was running low. This did exactly that and worked the first time. Love it when a plan comes together!

SEELENlook

Location Germany

Tolle Helfer im Stock Management, nutzen wir seit paar Monaten erfolgreich im Shop. Klare Empfehlung!

Imperial Tropicals

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Simple to use, easy to navigate, helped our store's inventory needs! Great customer service from developers too!

The Red Wagon

I love this app! It is extremely customizable and you can make the reports so specific to exactly the stock level data that you need to see. I tried so many apps before this that just did not work and I'm so happy I found this app. Their customer service is amazing and got back to me so quickly. They are so helpful, answered my questions and helped with an issue I was having right away.

Petlux

Location Denmark

This app is really helpfull, we use it for Refilling Stores and as Trigger reorder point for Procurement.

August 29, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing the review. It means a lot for us!

Copenhagen Home Design

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app that does exactly what it says. Highly customisable.
Quick support response and very helpful.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Apnée Santé

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have over 200 products in our store and these emails have been amazing in helping us keep track of which ones have run out of stock (great support as well!)

July 2, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review. :)

secodev1

This has been a super helpful app for our business and their support team is very helpful and responsive!

April 30, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5