Low Stock Notifier

Low Stock Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Low Inventory Alerts via Email or Slack w/ Advance rules!

Vanity Wagon

Amazing App for low stock notification to use especially if you have a huge product database. Highly recommended.

June 22, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide a review. We are always improving the app to better help the business use cases.

Basketball Jersey World

Just installed it, set a low stock notification filter when an item / variant sells out - bang, worked straight away! Excellent app, just what we were looking for. Thank you

June 5, 2020

Thanks for providing the great review. we are glad to hear that the app fulfilled your use case.

Seraphine Creations

Great app, does the job perfectly and customer support is very helpful and quick to answer questions.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for providing the great review. We are glad that support was helpful to you. :)

All Colour Envelopes

Used other stock notification apps but this is the best so far.

Great app, simple setup, solid performance and A* support from the developer.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide the awesome review!

Vintage Soul

Just started using Low Stock Notifier this week and have been impressed with its ease of use and the responsiveness of the app developers. They made one change that was critical to us in less than 24 hours.

Really like that it allows you to track low inventory at multiple locations and you can set the time and day when you receive notifications or get instant notifications to test out your products.

We've been using the variant selection so can't speak to how it works for collections or products but that choice is also there.

Pricing is also very reasonable. We're already using other apps to make Shopify work better so all of those monthly fees start to add up.

My recommendation is to give Low Stock Notifier a try and if you see something you don't like send an email and you'll get a response to your question within 24 hours.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are proud of our support. :)

Afasia

Super fast support for this "five stars" excellent app. Easy installation... setup and forget it. I just use this app only a couple of days without any kind of problem. The support for every help you need is super super fast!!!

April 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review. we are glad that you find the app easy to use. we are proud of our support. :)

CountyComm

Fantastic app and will be using this daily for years to come. Cant wait to share this with my friends.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked the app. Many more features to come, Stay tuned :)

Thread Count Fabrics

Easy to use, good price, does exactly what we need. Better than any other apps we have used. Definitely recommend it!

April 21, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad you found it easy to use. We do our best to make UX as simple as possible for any feature.

WOOX

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do, without any problems.

Had a small issue and Abhishek answered two of my emails and solved my problem in a matter of a couple of hours (I simply didn't fully understand all the features of the app and he explained them to me and everything was solved).

Thank you for your work!

GO RIGO GO!

Very useful app, allow us to take decisions at the right moment. Great customer service, I recommend it

Previous 1