Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

Advance Low Inventory Alert via Email or Slack, In Stock Alert

From $2.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Red Wagon

I love this app! It is extremely customizable and you can make the reports so specific to exactly the stock level data that you need to see. I tried so many apps before this that just did not work and I'm so happy I found this app. Their customer service is amazing and got back to me so quickly. They are so helpful, answered my questions and helped with an issue I was having right away.

Petlux

This app is really helpfull, we use it for Refilling Stores and as Trigger reorder point for Procurement.

August 29, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing the review. It means a lot for us!

Copenhagen Home Design

Great app that does exactly what it says. Highly customisable.
Quick support response and very helpful.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Apnée Santé

We have over 200 products in our store and these emails have been amazing in helping us keep track of which ones have run out of stock (great support as well!)

July 2, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review. :)

secodev1

This has been a super helpful app for our business and their support team is very helpful and responsive!

April 30, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!! :)

BurningImpressions

Great app, no issues at all. Use it for keeping track of my inventory and alerting me when certain products get below a set amount. Can easily be configured to suit different needs at different times, and totally reliable.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Foodies

Fantastic App, and amazing service. Set minimum stock quantities and track daily with alerts. Everyone should be using it.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the great review and recommending the app!! :)

CORE

Timely and great customer support. The email verification service of the notifier was not accepting my (very long) email, so they simply added it to the backend for the time being. This all happened in less than a day.
Thanks

March 17, 2021

Thank you for providing a great review. Glad our customer support was helpful. :)

Promovet.vet

This app is very helpful! Gives us the flexibility to write low and out of stock reports. Slack integration is great.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for using the app and providing a great review! :)

Amruth Ayurveda Products

I was looking for a solution to notify me (as store owner) when the products go of stock on daily basis (or even multiple times during the day). Low Stock & in stock notifier provided this solution. Have been using it for about 10 days. Extremely happy with it.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for providing a great review.

Previous 1 3 4 5