LoyaltyDog

Make More Money; Get More Customers; Have More Sales

$29/month. 30-day free trial.

The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium

Great APP. My customers love it and so do we. Definately helps to build your customer base. Lee is fantastic with support and willing to work with you.

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review of our App. We look forward to bringing you even more tools to help you build and retain Loyal customers.

Ioannou Shoes

I used this app to add a loyalty functionality to our pos and online orders. It is one of a few apps that can match users using their phone and not just email, which is very convenient for traditional shoppers in our brick and mortar stores, which is very helpful. It has a wide range of reports and features that assist us in providing a robust loyalty programme. Support is excellent.

June 24, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for this review. We are really pleased that LoyaltyDog is answering your needs.

Gift and Box Nantucket

I chose LoyaltyDog app for my shop's loyalty program after I made a switch from a different POS and online store platform. I love it. Lee has been so so helpful and available whenever I have any questions! He managed to get on a Zoom call with me twice despite the last minute arrangements. Super friendly, super helpful, super knowledgeable. The app itself is easy to use and make it work for your needs, especially after the one on one Zoom calls. They have been willing and able to implement any changes I needed. The amount of personal attention I am receiving is amazing. Thank you for everything, Lee! You are awesome!!!

June 11, 2021

Thank you Kate. We love that you are finding the App easy to use and are thrilled to help you build your Loyalty Program.