Eyewear & Fashion Live Try‑on

Let customers try before they buy, and sell more!

From $39/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tribu Eyewear

Location Australia

If you want to add the ability to let customers try on glasses in your store, this app does exactly what you are looking for. Products and variants of products can all quickly be turned into 3D models, which you create simply by uploading PNGs. The support is fast, responsive and very helpful as well.

آيڤ | موقع آيڤ | آيڤ للنظارات الشمسية والطبية | آيڤ السعودية

Location Saudi Arabia

Powerful technology, very great support team they were very helpful and kind specially Lenka... Thank you so Much

Vanto

Location South Africa

I conducted thorough research and this is the best app on offer on Shopify. Your potential shopper can make a fool proof & informed decision on their eyewear purchase by assessing their glasses purchase in real-time, rather than a static image. Jan provided excellent support throughout the entire set-up process.

Horus X

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support is great! I would have given 5 stars review but the analytics are really the weakness of this app. [EDIT] : They've improved the analytics recently, it's way better now good job. Support is still great and very helpful.

Ottika Canada

We are using this app on our site www.ottikacanada.com for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses, they are timely and responsive. They are very professional!

October 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your great review! We are really pleased to hear you love our App and service.
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)
Lenka

Woodz

Location Brazil

Great technology, great support, easy implementation, and affordable pricing! I don't know yet how much it will impact my store conversion, but I'm satisfied with this app.

October 23, 2021

Dear Woodz, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you loved your experience with the implemetation. I firmly believe that it will have a positive impact on your store conversion. Take care! Lenka, Virtooal

K EYE CO Online

Location Pakistan

Apart from being expensive, it does not work on the Facebook browser. What's the use when most of your customers are being referred from Facebook & then it says that the camera is not supported on the Facebook browser. Even on Instagram browser loading gets stuck at 100% & the camera still doesn't open.

November 9, 2021

Dear K EYE CO Online, that time it was a limitation of camera access in mentioned browsers. Fortunately, on the latest Android and iOS systems, its already working on Facebook & Instagram browser.

CRANN

Location Ireland

I've been looking for an app like this for about 8 months! If you're a Fashion brand in the eyewear industry you need to use these guys! App works really well Vladimir and the team had it up and live within 7days!

I couldn't believe how responsive and how easy to deal with they where. As a guy who has worked in the software industry for 8+ years now, these guys gave me the best onboarding I have ever experienced.

I couldn't recommend them more!

To see it live on my site check out www.crann.co

FreshForPandas

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app, works well and great support! We see these guys as a trusted partner of ours. Happy customer.

Hemp Eyewear Store

This app is brilliant. Great value for money. It increases conversion. Customer service is quick and very helpful. Their technical team even upload your first 100 products for free. Absolutely would recommend.

Previous 1