Glasses & Accessories Try‑on

Glasses & Accessories Try‑on

by Virtooal

Let customers try before they buy!

K EYE CO Online

Apart from being expensive, it does not work on the Facebook browser. What's the use when most of your customers are being referred from Facebook & then it says that the camera is not supported on the Facebook browser. Even on Instagram browser loading gets stuck at 100% & the camera still doesn't open.

CRANN

I've been looking for an app like this for about 8 months! If you're a Fashion brand in the eyewear industry you need to use these guys! App works really well Vladimir and the team had it up and live within 7days!

I couldn't believe how responsive and how easy to deal with they where. As a guy who has worked in the software industry for 8+ years now, these guys gave me the best onboarding I have ever experienced.

I couldn't recommend them more!

To see it live on my site check out www.crann.co

FreshForPandas

Great app, works well and great support! We see these guys as a trusted partner of ours. Happy customer.

Hemp Eyewear Store

This app is brilliant. Great value for money. It increases conversion. Customer service is quick and very helpful. Their technical team even upload your first 100 products for free. Absolutely would recommend.

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

This app significantly increased our client's engagement with our products and conversion rate. When we needed help the customer care was really attentive and help us out. Would recommend :) (FYI our stores sells sunglasses)

I Love Optic

Excellent customer service. They were very helpful in setting up the virtual mirror on my store. When there were little problems, they have been quick to correct them. I would highly recommend it!

iGOshopping Store.

Excellent customer service. They have helped me fast resolving the issue i Had on my store.
I highly recommend Virtooul. Pictures of sunglasses are also great.

JOIUSS™

Had this for over a year now and is a vital part of our website.
Its extremely easy to use and integrates well into our glasses website providing both static and real time 3D pictures for our customers.
The support team are quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with.

I would recommend to anyone considering this app!

mosevic

Excellent customer service. The people behind this app were very helpful in setting up the virtual mirror on my store. When there were little problems, they have been quick to correct them. I would recommend highly

Davidoff Swarovski

Imported the 14 day trial of this app into a jewelry store. It set up and worked excellent. Definitely will give the customer a chance to see what it will look like on!

After trying the other app in the store we will choose between one of the two. The upside to Magic mirror is it will do jewelry, apparel, accessories, lenses, and glasses, the other app it is only for jewelry.

Great app guys I am sure it will only improve over time. It is definitely going to become something important as online shopping continues to rise!

Previous 1