Glasses & Accessories Try‑on

Let customers try before they buy, and sell more!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Horus X

Location France

Support is great! I would have given 5 stars review but the analytics are really the weakness of this app.

Ottika Canada

We are using this app on our site www.ottikacanada.com for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses, they are timely and responsive. They are very professional!

October 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your great review! We are really pleased to hear you love our App and service.
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)
Lenka

Woodz

Great technology, great support, easy implementation, and affordable pricing! I don't know yet how much it will impact my store conversion, but I'm satisfied with this app.

October 23, 2021

Dear Woodz, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you loved your experience with the implemetation. I firmly believe that it will have a positive impact on your store conversion. Take care! Lenka, Virtooal

K EYE CO Online

Apart from being expensive, it does not work on the Facebook browser. What's the use when most of your customers are being referred from Facebook & then it says that the camera is not supported on the Facebook browser. Even on Instagram browser loading gets stuck at 100% & the camera still doesn't open.

November 9, 2021

Dear K EYE CO Online, that time it was a limitation of camera access in mentioned browsers. Fortunately, on the latest Android and iOS systems, its already working on Facebook & Instagram browser.

CRANN

I've been looking for an app like this for about 8 months! If you're a Fashion brand in the eyewear industry you need to use these guys! App works really well Vladimir and the team had it up and live within 7days!

I couldn't believe how responsive and how easy to deal with they where. As a guy who has worked in the software industry for 8+ years now, these guys gave me the best onboarding I have ever experienced.

I couldn't recommend them more!

To see it live on my site check out www.crann.co

FreshForPandas

Great app, works well and great support! We see these guys as a trusted partner of ours. Happy customer.

Hemp Eyewear Store

This app is brilliant. Great value for money. It increases conversion. Customer service is quick and very helpful. Their technical team even upload your first 100 products for free. Absolutely would recommend.

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

This app significantly increased our client's engagement with our products and conversion rate. When we needed help the customer care was really attentive and help us out. Would recommend :) (FYI our stores sells sunglasses)

I Love Optic

Excellent customer service. They were very helpful in setting up the virtual mirror on my store. When there were little problems, they have been quick to correct them. I would highly recommend it!

iGOshopping Store.

Excellent customer service. They have helped me fast resolving the issue i Had on my store.
I highly recommend Virtooul. Pictures of sunglasses are also great.

Previous 1