Virtual Fashion & Optics Tryon

Virtual Fashion & Optics Tryon

by Virtooal

Let customers try before they buy!

Halo Optix

We use this app and love it...allowing our customer a try on feature is amazing and helps them to make an informed choice of product.

The support from the support team has been exceptional!! They have accommodated every request that I have submitted...promptly and without question!!

Both thumbs up on this app!!

TechKara 😍

You all are the worst company ever good product but extremely poor customer service you are charged $129 and they provide no service as far as installing and setting up the app that cost that much money and when I reached out for help I didn’t get any type of help so after you charge a person 129 you should be able to help them install this product for $129 I mean that’s just make senses you charge people and then you don’t provide the proper help for them to install this product So let me be very very clear everyone I haven’t been able to use this application for a full 24 hours but yet still I’ve been charged $129 they won’t refund me my money and they refused to help me set up the service that they charge me for worst company ever be warned Shopify community be warned if at all possible please stay away from this company they’re just literally two actions away from a full scam please be on alert community please I wish this app would be taken out of the community it’s taken down the respectability and integrity that we have all come to expect from dealing with the community of the other applications have no problem first off assisting you with installing their products but most importantly after they figure out there’s some type a problem there they have no problem refunding you your money but before that they help you and these app don’t cost nearly as much as this app but they provide better customer service which is backwards for the money you paid to this company they should be more than willing to help install the product that they made any company should be able to stand behind their product and provide A decent service for their product. Thank you for wasting my time thank you for wasting my money and thank you for misrepresenting this community.

Shillcat

It's a very poor app that doesn't work.