Free Custom Form Fields

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2023

L'app non permette di vedere i form compilati da cliente una volta ricevuto l'ordine rendendola praticamente inutile...L'assistenza è stata veloce e gentile.

tunefy
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 days
Magical Apps replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your review. The problem you are experiencing can be solved by viewing the order details in the admin. All field information is included in the order. Happy I was able to respond and assist you within 1 minute of your original request. Here to help if you need anything else.

January 26, 2023

Super useful, super simple, very effective. The support for the app is also great, with several enquiries directly answered within 10 hours of sending the email.

Southern Buoy
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 26, 2023

Super helpful app which is easy to setup and in cases something does not work an absolutely great customer service!

Toby Schuetgens
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 26, 2023

Easy to use app and very quick and helpful response from customer support. Did exactly what we needed in allowing us to gather some extra information for one particular product.

Synapse Dental
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 25, 2023

Useful application !!!! Great feedback & support ! Highly recommended. Thank you for your quick response

Όνειρα Χειρός Ο μαγικός κόσμος του χειροποίητου...
Greece
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 24, 2023

It is very easy to use. The customer support is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much!

WIMINI HAWAII
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 24, 2023

Incredibly easy to use. User friendly and customer support responded within minutes and had my solution just as fast! Highly recommend

Acential
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 24, 2023

Fast and outstanding support! Adding this app allowed to have what I needed on specific produts making possible instant buy! Thank you so much!

Igniteyoursparkle
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Edited January 24, 2023

The custom fields app gave us everything we wanted - allowing us to fully customize our product pages, which is super important for a shop of our kind. Moreover (and more importantly) - we just can't explain how good is the support we got from the support team. This was truly amazing and was a great surprise for us - we felt like the support team is actually a part of our own team!
We strongly recommend this app for anyone even considering it.

HILI - מתנות בעיצוב אישי
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 13, 2023

Excellent customer service! I had trouble adding a custom field due to the specific theme I am using for my store and their team was so kind to go in and help bypass the issue. I just had to give them permission to do so, which I was glad to do. Thanks for being awesome!

molliPOPdesign