magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Pro Bike Plus

Depending on one's shop and product structure, the setup is not necessarily trivial and it may indeed take some time to get used to the interface. All in all, however, this is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone looking to increase efficiency in online sales. The app seems to support all common online marketplaces and I am not aware of any comparable tool in the market at the moment.

Eastern Goodies

This has become one of my favorite apps. Makes shop integration extraordinarily easy and the support team is always eager to provide help with any issues.

KMBBeauty

Cannot understand the negative reviews at all. I was given great and immediate support when struggling with setting up my shop the right way. The tool is working fine now and I can absolutely recommend it, although it's not the cheapest alternative.

Topotronics

Been looking for a tool like magnalister for quite some time and I have to say I'm more than satisfied. The set-up and connection to the major online channels was easy and pretty straightforward. The tool does everything it's supposed to and makes your merchandise management a whole lot easier.

Skyeworks Intl.

I've been using this app as an interface to eBay and Amazon for quite a while now. The application was quickly set up and the customer service provides competent and fast support if there's any issues. It initially took me a while to get used to the tool and its functionalities, but it saved me a lot of time down the road and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve his online sales' efficiency.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I started with a setup for my etsy feed. The sad thing is this may be a great tool but I'll never know. I did a test with over 100 products and had 100 fail. I have requested help 4 times over the last 10 days and received 0 response beyond we will get back to you. This is made worse as they don't appear to have any self help tools to guide you when you have issues. Their help system requires you to leave them a message and they will call, email or screen time you back based on your request....well, at least that is what is shows. I don't think anyone is home there.

October 30, 2019

Dear Mount Yale Outdoor Company CEO,

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister in the Shopify AppStore. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims as we can’t find any ticket or email from you in our system. You mentioned, that you’ve received our Auto-Responders and that we’ll get back to you shortly. In those Auto-Responders, you’ll always find your Ticket-ID.

May I kindly ask you to send us the Ticket-IDs so I’m able to find your emails? Please send it to support@magnalister.com. In any case, I will be your contact with the magnalister team. I will personally help you resolve your listing fails.

Thanks in advance and have a great week.

Best Regards,

Roman Wünsche
Head of Support

Tour Adgency

Talk about easy! magnaliser does the hard work for you. This app allows you to upload all your products and disperses them to every online channel all at once! Not only does this app save time, but the support team is always there to answer your questions and customize your store specific to you! I am looking forward to watching my sales increase now that I have the help of magnalister!

Image Enterprises, Inc.

Magnalister makes my job easier! I can list products on several marketplaces at once. The support team at Magnalister was very responsive and helped my configure the app for my needs. I look forward to expanding to international selling with this app.

myholystore

magnalister is my go-to company since so many of my clients are using it. They always provide fast, professional and friendly answers.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I connected both of my stores to this app and have been unsuccessful with it. I have sent e-mails No

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims:

- We didn't charge your credit card, as mentioned: The credit card company simply reserved $1 for verifying the validity of your card. This reservation will be cancelled automatically within 30 days and is a normal process to protect credit card owners from fraud.

- We didn't receive any support request from you that we didn't answer in a couple of hours. It's true, that we received a request, 4 minutes before you posted this review. Our support team is responding within a couple of hours to assist our clients. If we've overseen a request, that wasn't answered, please forward it to support [at] magnalister.com.

We're always happy to help Shopify merchants, to successfully sell on Amazon, eBay and all the other marketplaces, we've connected with Shopify.

Your magnalister team