magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Lola Design Ltd

We eventually discovered this tool after struggling to find a way of aggregating multiple marketplace sales into Shopify. It really is a great solution to enable listings all to be managed in one place, no more setting up SKUs multiple times. The team were really helpful in answering our questions though I have to say the system was far more intuitive than other systems, we tried Codisto and this was trickier to set up (in our opinion). If you are considering various different options then please learn from our experiences and start with Magnalister! Really good, clear system with support with sensible pricing too.

Goodies by Goodman

Resolved minor issues fast and reliable. Does what it promises and more. Simple yet powerful interface. Definitely recommend it to everybody managing multiple stores.

Parker Diving Store

While searching a solution for my struggles with the setup of an Amazon store, I saw these guys’ ad on YouTube and figured that once I have Amazon up and running, this could really support me managing both stores without twice the work. So, I reached out to them and not only did they give me a same day call back but also had the solution to my amazon problem!! Impeccable support! 100% recommendation!

Green T Clothing

Truly life changing plugin. I used to spend so much time fetching data like stock levels and shipping details from different platforms to feed them into an excel file for my personal overview. Now with magnalister this is redundant – thank you!

Wholefruits

I honestly came across this plugin by chance as I was looking for something completely different. By now, I would definitely rate it one of the MUST HAVES for everyone selling via multiple channels. Once properly installed (it can be a bit complicated in the beginning), you can save plenty of time on a daily basis. Oh and by the way, they have the nicest customer support I've ever experienced!

Lotus Cosmetic & Care

Very useful plugin that I can absolutely recommend. Data exchange worked flawless with every marketplace from the very beginning. As previously mentioned, not all major marketplaces are supported yet. However the support team assured me that new solutions are currently being developed and should be supported soon.

Mighty Modules by Phil

The application per se works fine and we did not have any issues with the instlalation. However, some major market places such as Walmart marketplace are missing/ not supported, hence we still have to cope with multiple channels.

Snapzoom

This is a very useful tool for people that sell their products via multiple online channels. It allows for you to manage all market places in a single tool. Product stock and prices are automatically synchronized and virtually all major marketplaces are supported.

DL Handmade

Absolute recommendation for magnalister ... This is one of the best applications you can get if you're selling your products via multiple online channels and try to be as efficient as possible. Thumbs up!

Graphixx Shop

The application works fine overall. Once set up, the data exchange between different channels functions perfectly. There is room for improvement, though, when it comes to documentation and instructions. E.g, better how to guides (most videos are outdated or not in English) would have saved the - admittedly great and very helpful - support team quite some time. Other than that, we can absolutely recommend it!

Previous 1 3