magnalister

magnalister | Reviews

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Visconti Sterling Jewelry

Tried to use app to connect to ebay and when I clicked to create a token ebay locked my account indefinitely for "dangerous activity". Customer Service was extremely unhelpful and showed no sympathy or care.

October 1, 2021

eBay confirmed that your account has been locked due to an automatic security lock by eBay. They also confirmed that such account locks are not caused by magnalister in any way.

We recommended you to contact eBay about your account issue, since we are unable to provide any eBay account related support.

In the context of a fair conversation with each other, we would be pleased if you would consider to edit your review to reflect the facts.

We are always at your disposal for support.

Offers Express

Grátis 30 dias tem que colocar acima para as pessoas vêm antes de instalar, colocar sem custo e depois ter que colocar cartão de credito para começar a cobrar achei um erro se é sem custo não teria que ter essa função, desinstalando.

August 26, 2021

We apologize if you did not read the following details about magnalister from Shopify before downloading our plugin "Free to install. External charges may apply." Please notice that this information is provided by Shopify.

On our website, to which Shopify refers you via the hyperlink "External charges may apply", all costs are revealed.
We also refer to our pricing models in the app description in the Shopify store.

Furthermore, the registration process at magnalister itself shows that costs are incurred and that only the first 30 days are offered as a free trial. Moreover, the costs are also transparently outlined in our terms and conditions.

We apologize that these informations were not sufficient for you.

However, we can assure you that you have not exceeded the 30-day trial period, so no costs are incurred for you.

Bertholdt Online

As our business is strongly depending on international sales, magnalister is one of just a handful of essential applications for us. We have been using the tool for almost half a year now to manage our international marketplaces. We're absolutely happy with what we're getting for our money and surely wouldn't want to go back to managing each online store individually. Also a big thanks to the outstanding customer service team!!

elymbmx

I was misled by this app. I was asked for private info and it showed me the costs to use this app. this app need to be kicked off of this store. you better not be spamming me. I will report this app.

May 5, 2021

We apologize that these informations were not sufficient for you.

By Odin's Beard Crafts

How can something be free to install and then you cannot use because you need to pay?
Click client bait. It tells already a lot of what kind of people im dealing with.

April 20, 2021

We are sorry that before downloading our plugin you did not read the following information from Shopify about magnalister correctly "Free to install. External charges may apply.".
Please note that Shopify specifies this information.

We apologize that these information were not sufficient for you.

However, we can assure you that you have not activated the store and therefore no costs have arisen or will arise for you.

tamaishidesign

I am very SICK and tired of apps pretending to be FREE when they are not. that's false ad, Shopify should kick you out of the app store.

February 5, 2021

Please note that Shopify specifies this information.

We apologize that these information were not sufficient for you.

Dit & Dat

Magnalister ist ein sehr nützliches Tool, welches unsere tägliche Arbeit erleichtert und Zugänge zu weiteren Marktplätzen überhaupt erst ermöglicht hat. Das Team vom Kundensupport ist einfach Klasse. Probleme werden analysiert und zeitnah abgestellt. Absolut zu empfehlen!

Wooden Widgets

We are selling products on several marketplaces at the same time and were looking for a more functional multichannel tool than the one we had been using before. Out of all solutions we tested (which were quite a few), magnalister was the only one that could really live up to our expectations.
Why? It is not the simplest of all tools, but definitely the most functional one and it was working reliably right from the start. We were able to simply match different product versions with the respective attributes for each marketplace and thereby saved a lot of time. Automatic order status updates are of great help for us as well. And when we had some issues with the initial price synchronization, their customer support was the most helpful one we have talked to in a while. Clear recommendation.

Mindful Materials

I had already installed magnalister in WooCommerce. Now that the plugin is finally available for Shopify, I changed the shopping system. Now I can connect all my marketplaces in Shopify. I do not use all functions of the plugin, but most of them. Uploading products and importing orders works reliably and I find it quite helpful that I can see directly in the Shopify order overview from which marketplace the order comes. It takes a moment to find your way around the plugin. But this is more because it offers so many options and not that it is confusing. But if you have connected and configured one marketplace, the next one is much faster. I also liked that the Shopify plugin offers an installation wizard that is really intuitive. That was not the case with WooCommerce. All in all, it's the best plugin I've tried in the multichannel area. I've been using it under WooCommerce for quite a while and now I'm using it with Shopify to expand my multichannel sales to international markets.

JMcT & Partners

I'm really pleasantly surprised .. I have only installed the app a few days ago but it's already making my selling processes significantly easier and less time consuming. A more up-to-date documentation in English would be great however as the installation and set up is not super simple.

July 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that magnalister contributes to your business success.

We are already working on optimizing our documentation so that many things are easier to understand for our merchants.
Did you know that we have helpful FAQ's and that our support is free of charge and will gladly assist you with any questions you may have?
Usually most questions can already be clarified quickly with the FAQ's.

For new customers we also offer an individual free on-screen tutorial, so that you can start directly with magnalister and your multichannel sales.

Previous 1