magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Dit & Dat

Magnalister ist ein sehr nützliches Tool, welches unsere tägliche Arbeit erleichtert und Zugänge zu weiteren Marktplätzen überhaupt erst ermöglicht hat. Das Team vom Kundensupport ist einfach Klasse. Probleme werden analysiert und zeitnah abgestellt. Absolut zu empfehlen!

Wooden Widgets

We are selling products on several marketplaces at the same time and were looking for a more functional multichannel tool than the one we had been using before. Out of all solutions we tested (which were quite a few), magnalister was the only one that could really live up to our expectations.
Why? It is not the simplest of all tools, but definitely the most functional one and it was working reliably right from the start. We were able to simply match different product versions with the respective attributes for each marketplace and thereby saved a lot of time. Automatic order status updates are of great help for us as well. And when we had some issues with the initial price synchronization, their customer support was the most helpful one we have talked to in a while. Clear recommendation.

Mindful Materials

I had already installed magnalister in WooCommerce. Now that the plugin is finally available for Shopify, I changed the shopping system. Now I can connect all my marketplaces in Shopify. I do not use all functions of the plugin, but most of them. Uploading products and importing orders works reliably and I find it quite helpful that I can see directly in the Shopify order overview from which marketplace the order comes. It takes a moment to find your way around the plugin. But this is more because it offers so many options and not that it is confusing. But if you have connected and configured one marketplace, the next one is much faster. I also liked that the Shopify plugin offers an installation wizard that is really intuitive. That was not the case with WooCommerce. All in all, it's the best plugin I've tried in the multichannel area. I've been using it under WooCommerce for quite a while and now I'm using it with Shopify to expand my multichannel sales to international markets.

JMcT & Partners

I'm really pleasantly surprised .. I have only installed the app a few days ago but it's already making my selling processes significantly easier and less time consuming. A more up-to-date documentation in English would be great however as the installation and set up is not super simple.

July 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that magnalister contributes to your business success.

We are already working on optimizing our documentation so that many things are easier to understand for our merchants.
Did you know that we have helpful FAQ's and that our support is free of charge and will gladly assist you with any questions you may have?
Usually most questions can already be clarified quickly with the FAQ's.

For new customers we also offer an individual free on-screen tutorial, so that you can start directly with magnalister and your multichannel sales.

Jumpfit International

We stumbled across magnalister as we were searching for ways to synchronize our stocks across market places, and we were surprised about what this tool has to offer. We're now also using functions such as the central product upload, attribute matching and automatic order status updates. When we had some problems with the initial setup we were assisted right away - thanks!!

Lola Design Ltd

We eventually discovered this tool after struggling to find a way of aggregating multiple marketplace sales into Shopify. It really is a great solution to enable listings all to be managed in one place, no more setting up SKUs multiple times. The team were really helpful in answering our questions though I have to say the system was far more intuitive than other systems, we tried Codisto and this was trickier to set up (in our opinion). If you are considering various different options then please learn from our experiences and start with Magnalister! Really good, clear system with support with sensible pricing too.

Eastern Goodies

This has become one of my favorite apps. Makes shop integration extraordinarily easy and the support team is always eager to provide help with any issues.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I started with a setup for my etsy feed. The sad thing is this may be a great tool but I'll never know. I did a test with over 100 products and had 100 fail. I have requested help 4 times over the last 10 days and received 0 response beyond we will get back to you. This is made worse as they don't appear to have any self help tools to guide you when you have issues. Their help system requires you to leave them a message and they will call, email or screen time you back based on your request....well, at least that is what is shows. I don't think anyone is home there.

October 30, 2019

Dear Mount Yale Outdoor Company CEO,

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister in the Shopify AppStore. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims as we can’t find any ticket or email from you in our system. You mentioned, that you’ve received our Auto-Responders and that we’ll get back to you shortly. In those Auto-Responders, you’ll always find your Ticket-ID.

May I kindly ask you to send us the Ticket-IDs so I’m able to find your emails? Please send it to support@magnalister.com. In any case, I will be your contact with the magnalister team. I will personally help you resolve your listing fails.

Thanks in advance and have a great week.

Best Regards,

Roman Wünsche
Head of Support

Image Enterprises, Inc.

Magnalister makes my job easier! I can list products on several marketplaces at once. The support team at Magnalister was very responsive and helped my configure the app for my needs. I look forward to expanding to international selling with this app.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I connected both of my stores to this app and have been unsuccessful with it. I have sent e-mails No

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims:

- We didn't charge your credit card, as mentioned: The credit card company simply reserved $1 for verifying the validity of your card. This reservation will be cancelled automatically within 30 days and is a normal process to protect credit card owners from fraud.

- We didn't receive any support request from you that we didn't answer in a couple of hours. It's true, that we received a request, 4 minutes before you posted this review. Our support team is responding within a couple of hours to assist our clients. If we've overseen a request, that wasn't answered, please forward it to support [at] magnalister.com.

We're always happy to help Shopify merchants, to successfully sell on Amazon, eBay and all the other marketplaces, we've connected with Shopify.

Your magnalister team