magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Wholefruits

I honestly came across this plugin by chance as I was looking for something completely different. By now, I would definitely rate it one of the MUST HAVES for everyone selling via multiple channels. Once properly installed (it can be a bit complicated in the beginning), you can save plenty of time on a daily basis. Oh and by the way, they have the nicest customer support I've ever experienced!

Lotus Cosmetic & Care

Very useful plugin that I can absolutely recommend. Data exchange worked flawless with every marketplace from the very beginning. As previously mentioned, not all major marketplaces are supported yet. However the support team assured me that new solutions are currently being developed and should be supported soon.

Mighty Modules by Phil

The application per se works fine and we did not have any issues with the instlalation. However, some major market places such as Walmart marketplace are missing/ not supported, hence we still have to cope with multiple channels.

Snapzoom

This is a very useful tool for people that sell their products via multiple online channels. It allows for you to manage all market places in a single tool. Product stock and prices are automatically synchronized and virtually all major marketplaces are supported.

DL Handmade

Absolute recommendation for magnalister ... This is one of the best applications you can get if you're selling your products via multiple online channels and try to be as efficient as possible. Thumbs up!

Graphixx Shop

The application works fine overall. Once set up, the data exchange between different channels functions perfectly. There is room for improvement, though, when it comes to documentation and instructions. E.g, better how to guides (most videos are outdated or not in English) would have saved the - admittedly great and very helpful - support team quite some time. Other than that, we can absolutely recommend it!

Miller's Stationary

Does what it's supposed to do! I was able to increase my online sales significantly which could more than only make up for the costs! At the same time, I'm saving a lot of time that I have been spending before organizing the different sales channels. Thumbs up!!

Digit Tools

We have been working with the magnalister tool for a few weeks now and are very satisfied. We initially had a problem synchronizing our data over all attached market places, but got great and fast support from the German team.

Pro Bike Plus

Depending on one's shop and product structure, the setup is not necessarily trivial and it may indeed take some time to get used to the interface. All in all, however, this is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone looking to increase efficiency in online sales. The app seems to support all common online marketplaces and I am not aware of any comparable tool in the market at the moment.

Eastern Goodies

This has become one of my favorite apps. Makes shop integration extraordinarily easy and the support team is always eager to provide help with any issues.

Previous 1