magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I connected both of my stores to this app and have been unsuccessful with it. I have sent e-mails No

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims:

- We didn't charge your credit card, as mentioned: The credit card company simply reserved $1 for verifying the validity of your card. This reservation will be cancelled automatically within 30 days and is a normal process to protect credit card owners from fraud.

- We didn't receive any support request from you that we didn't answer in a couple of hours. It's true, that we received a request, 4 minutes before you posted this review. Our support team is responding within a couple of hours to assist our clients. If we've overseen a request, that wasn't answered, please forward it to support [at] magnalister.com.

We're always happy to help Shopify merchants, to successfully sell on Amazon, eBay and all the other marketplaces, we've connected with Shopify.

Your magnalister team

Yoga your Life

I have been using magnalister since my first online shop. At that time I built it with osCommerce. Now I switched to Shopify and I am happy that I can connect my new shop to Amazon and many other marketplaces! Absolute recommendation for magnalister. This has reduced my effort for processing the individual marketplaces and I can manage all marketplace sales and orders in my Shopify shop.

June 12, 2019

Dear Yoga for Life CEO, thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your experience with our software. We're working hard to make magnalister the best app when it comes to listing and selling easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & more, by creating a streamlined, multi-channel interface. Our goal is to build upon and consistently improve our software for you to reach more customers. At any time, we welcome your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Oscar & Friends

Sadly in the end I gave up with this. I had high hopes but it is such a slow system. I even tried it on multiple internet connections in case that was the issue but always the same, painfully painfully slow. I think it was quicker when I was watching some paint dry one time.

June 12, 2019

Oscar, we appreciate your feedback. (We are sorry for the delay, Shopify recently allowed us to just recently answer reviews). First of all, you were totally right. After we released the connector for eBay, Amazon & more, it was brought to our attention that some sellers were experiencing problems with speed and performance. We found that the Shopify API couldn’t sufficiently deliver real- time data processing. So, we went back to the drawing board and adjusted the entire magnalister architecture specifically for Shopify. magnalister can now cache and update all the needed product data, and by doing this upgrade, we can now deliver the speed and performance that you demand. We kindly request that you please give magnalister another try. I think that you will be much happier with the processing speed. Feel free to get in touch with our support team, if you have any other questions or issues. It’s important to us to get your feedback so that we can continuously make improvements to magnalister.

2 Next