4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

October 22, 2020

Very easy to use. I created a subscription form within a matter of minutes. I chose MailMunch because it proved to be very successful for another organisation I volunteer with.

TheReilyFoundation
Mailmunch replied October 23, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

July 28, 2017

This by far is the best email collector on the market.

Dogparentsonline Com
August 9, 2017

it seems easy and super :) I think we will use it :)

Verybigperfumeshop
Lithuania
March 23, 2019

vey easy to use and very user friendly. looking forward to the free edition and perhaps move on to the paid offer

iBendAir
October 12, 2019

I used this this app to help me with subscribers. It very easy to manage.It good app and I like it.

Paola Collections
Mailmunch replied October 22, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

December 13, 2017

super easy to set up and publish on my websites. works right away

Dime Piece Clothing
October 28, 2019

This app does what it says it will do. and it's nice and simple to use. Integrates with mailchimp and mailerlite. I've used it on many sites

spazahome.co.uk
Mailmunch replied October 30, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

March 31, 2017

This is a good app. I like it so much

Natural Immx Project
Edited February 18, 2019

We love the integration with our shopify store and the ease of the dashboard is a bonus! We get about 150 new subscribers a week with mailmunch!

All Things Real Estate
October 3, 2019

App is super easy to install & use. + I'm getting more subscribers then ever now. I would recommend this app.

Her Candle Company