4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. It's highly valued for creating exit intent popups and incentives, boosting sales and conversions. The customer service is praised for its efficiency and responsiveness. Merchants also find the free version functional, allowing them to test before upgrading. The app's templates are easy to customize, and it performs reliably. It's effective in growing email lists and integrates well with services like MailChimp.

June 14, 2022

There development uses wrong practices to lure people and they themselves do not provide accurate information. Such practices should be suspended from Shopify. They mention on the page under Free: Unlimited Subscribers
Forms & Popups
Landing Pages When you install the app, they automatically put you on a 14 day trial, WHY, where is that mentioned ? When convering with them over the email, they say they are not free, if that is the case then why it is not mentioned upfront on Shopify App store, they are only misleading people. Earlier the app was free for 1-2 forms, and it was a good app, but not anymore since they are using immoral tactics to lure people, then they say all old people who were using earlier, there app is still free, but that is not my question, the question is immoral ways used to lure people without disclosing full information. Stay away from these people, when the support does not know what is mentioned on there website interface as promotions, it becomes very dangerous as marketing team will promise what they want..

Shoppers Bar
2 months using the app
Mailmunch replied June 15, 2022

Hi Shoppers Bar, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. We have reached out to you directly to have this issue resolved. I would appreciate it if you could revert to that email so we can address this situation to your liking.

July 20, 2022

False Advertising. The App store shows this has a FREE plan, which is 100% not true. The only option it gives you is the Premium Plan when you sign up for the trial. I then Chatted with Mail Much and asked "how do I sign up for the advertised FREE plan?"....they responded with: "Hi Bryan, thanks for reaching out.
Mailmunch no longer offers a free plan. When you create an account with Mailmunch, you will automatically be assigned a 14-day trial, after which you can choose to upgrade to the Premium plan."

BK Saber Sounds
21 days using the app
Mailmunch replied July 25, 2022

Hi Bryan, Apologies for the inconvenience. One of our agents reached out to your regarding this issue. We would really appreciate it if you could respond to that email so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.

Edited November 25, 2020

I tried to use this to send out emails to my customers on our sale! It will not send! You cannot get ahold of anyone! I do not recommend this app to anyone! Stay clear of it!

Classic 2 Current Fabrication
Over 3 years using the app
January 24, 2021

It just easily block your mailing function, and takes more than one week to restore the function, poor tech and poor customer service. Never recommend.

Tilami
China
Over 1 year using the app
Mailmunch replied January 27, 2021

Hi Tilami, We are really sorry to hear about your experience. The issue you were facing was resolved promptly but it appears there was a delay on your end in receiving the communication sent from our end. We have reached out to you directly on the email as well so we can address any concerns you may be facing.

November 4, 2020

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

KingLy Essentials
About 2 years using the app
Mailmunch replied November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

November 2, 2021

This does the job just fine for email subscription pop-up, but is NOT transparent about its pricing and features for paid plans. Also it charges significantly more through Shopify than it does if you sign up separately. I upgraded from free to $14.99 a month so I could send emails to my customers and was just informed I can't send a 3rd email to my customers (yes, 3rd ever email! I've been in business for two months!) because I hit the "limit" that is not listed anywhere. That's after they encouraged me to upgrade so I could send emails! I double checked the fine print which I always read and save, and it was not mentioned. If you want to use them for emails, just go direct through their website and save significant $$$$ or my advice would be to look elsewhere.

The Cuddly Owl
2 months using the app
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi The Cuddly Owl, We applogize for the inconvenience you had to face. It is my understanding that your queries were responded to and addressed on our Live chat support. We do have usage-based pricing listed in the billing section along with a clear breakdown of each charge individually.

If there are still any concerns left, please do let us know.

Edited March 4, 2021

Over the past 15 days, mailmunch twice disabled the emails of messages, there is no support on weekends. Both outages resulted in a loss of sales and customer confidence.
Updated! Even on Monday, no answers from support.
Updated. Message from mailmunch - We are also currently working on expanding our customer success coverage to 24/7 so esteemed users such as yourself do not have to face any such inconvenience.
Updated - It was disabled 3rd time during 20 days

OhSpecs
Estonia
11 months using the app
Mailmunch replied March 10, 2021

Hi Artem, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked on my end and I can see that this issue has been taken care of. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If the issue persists, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so I can have this issue resolved for you on a priority basis.

Edited November 20, 2017

My review used to be 5 stars but now it's 1. Mailmunch is great when you don't use it with Shopify. Once you integrate Mailmunch with Shopify, the two platforms don't "communicate" with one another and it basically all goes to sh*t. I've been charged separate Mailmunch app fees from both Shopify AND Mailmunch for the past 8 months.

After trying to get help from Mailmunch Support, they redirected me to Shopify Support who then directed me BACK to Mailmunch Support.

The platforms properly work together, so I wouldn't recommend using Mailmunch with your Shopify store if you want a seamless experience.

Thecontentplanner
About 6 years using the app
July 14, 2021

This is terribly insane to charge more than once, especially for a starter, the fees charged is much more than other edm apps. Charged 24.99 at the first place, and then 49.99 for a premium newsletter template, and telling me if the page exceeds a certain amount, they are going to charge more! All the fees are not clear and far more than the plan tells you, so ugly the way you people make money,

Tilamionline
China
About 2 months using the app
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi Tilamionline, Apologies for any inconvenience you had to face. The usage fee is applied only for email marketing plans for additional subscribers. This fee is mentioned on the pricing page as well before you proceed to the checkout step. We have also reached out to you directly to address any additional concerns you may have.

Edited December 4, 2018

App works ok so far and easy to use. But the prices are much different than what is advertised here. If you want any kind of premium template, you need to pay 24.95$ a month, wich is far more than the 5$ or 10$ premium plans advertised on this page.

Also, customer is not good. Had to wait a week for an answer, they probably wanted to make sure my free trial expired by the time they answered me. I now upgraded to a 24.95$ account because the 14.95$/month account does not cover premium (custumizable) themes. Hopefully they will refund the initial 14.95$ I never used. Will update the review.

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT