4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

February 17, 2016

Buscaba una aplicacion funcional, que me permitiera establecer parametros importantes en su version gratuita. Despues de probar varias apps similares me decidi por MailMuch. Es muy simple, permite configurar cosas importantes y no necesitas gastar para tener una app profesional y linda. Felicidades!!

store.elmimemory.com.mx

Elmi Memory
Mexico
April 20, 2021

Excellent support and very quick to address questions and help. Alex was prompt and efficient with addressing our enquiry.

St James of London
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi St James of London, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

December 27, 2018

I'm really happy with how easy it was to set this app and the pop up on my site. I was having a ton of issues with another app and this was automatic. Thanks!

Wren & Rita
December 9, 2022

The support was great. We were very happy with Andrew's assistance and his response to our queries was quick. Thanks a lot for your help!

Authentic Pizza Ovens
Mailmunch replied January 12, 2023

Hi Authentic Pizza Ovens, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 20, 2018

Amazing, so easy to use. I am very pleased

Dadoustudios
July 23, 2017

Works perfectly well. I think this should add features like Wheelio too

Missmeowgi
January 3, 2017

Very simple to set up and integrate into your website.

Full Of Strength
February 9, 2017

Great wee app to gather details of potential customers! must have!

Larderbox
December 6, 2017

Easy to use, very useful app to create a customised funky pop-up
message for people browsing your online store. It's a great app!!

3 Blue Birds
March 31, 2020

Great. All works as it should. Great for grabbing emails in blogs and content pages: scroll forms, popups and embedded email forms.

Ringo Pametna ključavnica
Slovenia
12 months using the app
Mailmunch replied April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.