4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

March 12, 2023

I just installed and I cant say anything negative at this time. I hope that it helps me to grow and make my business succeed

DIRTY SOUTH COFFEE COMPANY
20 minutes using the app
Mailmunch replied April 11, 2023

Hi DIRTY SOUTH COFFEE COMPANY, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited January 25, 2024

We've been using it since 2016 with no problems. today I had a minor issue and got a response in less than an hour. Exceptional support!

Groove Monkee
Almost 8 years using the app
November 4, 2016

Great app! Easy to install and set up. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and does it well. Highly recommended!

Ddrecs
Over 6 years using the app
January 19, 2017

Love it! exactly what I need, simple but powerful

Totalalphabrand
Over 6 years using the app
June 5, 2017

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST EMAIL POPUP/FORM APP IN SHOPIFY. The support is amazing--the app is surprisingly robust and very flexible. Worth it many times over!

Davekny Temp
About 6 years using the app
Edited August 7, 2023

Very easy to use and stable App. We have built a great following with this. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to gain high-quality visitor engagement.

TheBrainDriver
About 6 years using the app
Mailmunch replied June 15, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

October 23, 2016

Works great and it can only help increase your sales. Easy to install and make changes. A+. In the trial phase but so far we are really happy with it. Thanks MailMunch

Tango Arms
Over 5 years using the app
November 29, 2017

I received my first order today on my website thanks to MailMunch! The customer found me via an organic search, found a product they liked and went to leave the site. Then...BAM...MailMunch dropped my exit popup with my 10% discount for signing up, and they ordered! Hope to see more of this. Thanks for the solid app!

Jamberson
Over 5 years using the app
March 13, 2018

I love this app; found it very helpful for my new website.

Bling And Dazzle
About 5 years using the app
November 24, 2017

Useful app and easy to set up + integrate.

Theinteriorsassembly