4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

December 1, 2016

Super grateful to this development team for creating such an easy plug and play tool that integrates with Infusionsoft without any hassles or extra costs. Now where's the donate button? It's well deserved.

Edventures Com
December 12, 2020

I signed up to add a newsletter / subscribe pop up upon entry to my site, and it was quick and easy to set it up! Full customization as well. Nice! Thanks!

Weird Friends Club
Mailmunch replied December 17, 2020

Hi Weird Friends Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

June 18, 2017

Love this app. Easy to use! Do it!

Eye Candy Beauty Boutique Llc
July 29, 2020

Good app

Freelance
India
Mailmunch replied August 17, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

October 29, 2020

The app was easy to use for a rookie such as myself, helped me to set up my subscriber page with ease.

Gimme Bawdy
Mailmunch replied November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

October 13, 2016

Easy to use. Just integrated it on my site.

Aaina By Sanchari
India
March 7, 2018

easy to work with, nice app!

Freedoms 1
Edited November 17, 2020

I use Mailmunch from my first Wordpress website. For me it is the Top. It is simple and full customizable. Strongly suggest. The option are really a lot and so it is very simple to do A/B test. Mailmunch it is a must have. It is one of the first APP that I have search on Shopify Store

Nordcruz
Italy
Mailmunch replied November 27, 2020

Edited January 10, 2020

This is my third time updating my review. First of all, the app is great, looks pretty clean on my store (https://hubbiq.com/) and functions the way it is supposed to. However, it suddenly refused to open after I created my first automated email. I contacted their support, it was taking a while to get a response so I contacted Shopify support and Ram helped me create a ticket. Then Liz got to work on the issue and now everything works perfectly. I am so happy with them! I absolutely recommend this app, it's worth adding to your store.

HUBBIQ
Mailmunch replied January 10, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently working on resolving this issue and I will update you as soon as this issue is resolved through the support ticket you created with us.

April 13, 2017

Easy to setup, waiting to see results.

Catherine Mason