4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

October 8, 2016

In less than a year of using MailMunch, the app has generated 4k emails. I'm very pleased with the results.

The Biker Nation
April 20, 2021

I use this app to help with sign ups and it is great and easy platform. It helps with organizing campaigns and events for a great way to connect with the target audience longterm. I highly recommend this app.

MOLIAE Beauty
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi MOLIAE Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 3, 2017

Very attractive and easy to use popup to capture leads

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Reflections Organics
Singapore
April 4, 2017

Works well but I'm not sure about pop ups anymore https://evanesce.co/

A Koko
July 8, 2020

easiest pop-up form for simple, free pop-ups! will definitely continue to this service. 5/5 recommend.

ACO Cottesloe
Mailmunch replied July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

March 16, 2017

very easy to setup, very stable.

Dffno
Hong Kong SAR
March 20, 2018

Easy to set up and use very intuitive and quick.

Miamifitwear
March 2, 2017

Great Free App! Loves it:) Good for eCommerce sites. Is compatible with my theme and very responsive. Give it a try:)

The Bebs
March 16, 2017

So far so good, just installed the app today. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

Home Gift And More
February 23, 2018

Fantastic App!! So easy to use and update and integrate. I highly recommend it! I've been using it for 1.5 years now without a problem!

Prayerful Planner