4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to facilitate price negotiations, particularly beneficial for high-end or unique items. It offers customization for offer templates and messages, and integrates seamlessly with existing systems. The responsive customer service team is praised for their assistance in resolving issues and adding new features. Many merchants report a significant increase in conversion rates post-installation, and find it useful in understanding customer needs and preferences. It's reliable with few technical issues reported.

November 21, 2018

Awesome App and my customers love to haggle !! I love it for Holiday Sales and it gives me a chance to reconnect with my customers.

Shop LuLu
13 days using the app
December 30, 2020

A very easy to use, intuitive app that was a breeze to setup and run. App works great and has many great features. Highly recommend. The support team is PHENOMENAL. Shout out to Saad and the rest of the team went above and beyond to do customizations to the buttons and emails to make it work with our theme.

Artonique
12 days using the app
March 21, 2022

Easy to use and set up, ideal for certain items we are trying to sell that we have had in stock a while, great for clearance items, we had a few offers within a day of setting it up. Hopefully there will be a lot more

Time 2 Talk Swansea UK
11 days using the app
Magical Apps replied March 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! Do not hesitate to reach out if you need any help or advice to get the most out of our app :)

October 12, 2020

Just installed the app and get the support from the Make an offer team to fix the issue on the display page. Awesome App. It brings a fantastic customer experience. I hope this will increase our sales. I will keep updating the review as I get some results.

JAAMSO ROYALS
India
9 days using the app
September 2, 2020

I am using the app and it's quite beneficial. And also developer solved my problem that I was having with the UI

SKYLINE DECOR
8 days using the app
December 28, 2016

Great app and great support team. Thank you very much for your help.

Luxeguru
7 days using the app
November 28, 2019

I was looking for an app that would give all the features make an offer provides, similar to what ebay does with their best offer option. This application met my expectation and truly increases sales - in a first week of install I had more dales than ever before and my customers love the fact that they can now directly make an offer on the website

If you want to see it working visit my site to see live. Only I wish they didn’t charge 2% fee and have a 10$ max charge or flat 1% especially on high ticketed items.

I highly recommend this application

www.baysuperstore.com

BAYSUPERSTORE
January 10, 2017

Probably the friendliest app developer I have dealt with. I have the app installed in my store and it looks and acts exactly how it should. The only other app that has this functionality is Pricewaiter but I can't justify the cost. At 9 dollars and change you can't go wrong.

Belowgresheet
November 23, 2017

If all the kinks get worked out this app IS AWESOME! The developers are very quick to respond to any issues. Honestly, this app IS IT.

I Fidget Tunes
January 19, 2016

I love the idea of this app... just started trying it out. I had problems with the language as my costumers are German speaking... the support immediately worked on a solution for me and provided me within a day with a translation! Great support. Thank you

Giselle Jewelry