4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and conversions through price negotiation features and customizable offer templates. It's particularly beneficial in flexible pricing markets and for clearing old inventory. The app's seamless Shopify integration and easy setup are also praised. The customer service is recognized for its prompt responses and problem-solving capabilities. Merchants also find it a useful tool for customer interaction and understanding their needs.

January 16, 2024

I remember reading the reviews about their great customer service before installing this app and thinking, that's good but how great can it be? I understand the reviews now! Their customer service is unmatchable! And the app itself is also very easy to use. I tried using another app before and it created a lot of complications for me. Within minutes of setting up Magical Make an Offer, I was met with pure ease :)

On top of that! I reached out for support hoping for a certain feature. The support team said they have never been asked for this future, but thought it was a great idea and would email me in the future if the are able to add this to the app. So cool! Really glad I decided to go with Magical Make an Offer!

Elle Ryder
4 days using the app
December 18, 2023

I really love this app. It allowed people to make me an offer and allows me personally answer them not some I have used in the past was bots. Excellent customer service as well. Thank you!

Michelle's Attic Treasures Gift & Thrift
About 2 months using the app
November 11, 2023

Magical Make an Offer is by far the best "make offer" application available. I love that I can customize the offer templates and outgoing messages to fit the needs of my store. Customer service is top notch as I had received quick responses and recommendations how to improve the customer's experience. Great application overall!

Hobby Gems
About 1 month using the app
January 15, 2024

Super helpful team and customer support. Cheers!

IoabTechno
20 days using the app
October 31, 2023

I absolutely love this app, almost guarantees a sale!

vintagephuck
6 months using the app
October 17, 2023

Are you concerned about your products' uncompetitive pricing in the intense world of online commerce? Put yourself at ease! Magical Make an Offer functionality is excellent for just the purpose of giving shoppers bargaining power. Plus, the customer service is top-notch. Stephen patiently worked with me to solve any concerns and ensure the app worked perfectly how I wanted for my store. With this app's superb functionality and the dedicated support team, you can feel confident in improving your store's conversion rate. Don't hesitate a second; install the app now and see the difference it can make and the peace of mind it brings you! 10 stars of 5!

InspiredGrabs.com
19 days using the app
October 3, 2023

Very helpful with getting things set up and works flawlessly.

Rebuild IT
Norway
Over 3 years using the app
September 11, 2023

The best customer service that I have ever received. I originally had problems with activating it on my storefront. I sent an email Sunday night, and got a response first thing on Monday. Jeff Chew was insanely helpful. He did everything for me. I wanted customization, such as a unique placement of the button, a different color, etc. Jeff also sent a loom video to better communicate with me. The response time was very fast. With other customer service, you reply to them, and they take a day to respond. However, with Jeff and the Magical Apps team, it seems they were waiting for my response. Super happy with the service.

Mobility Nest
8 days using the app
Edited December 31, 2023

Perfect

Industrial Maestro
11 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Have been using the app for about two years now. Absolutely satisfied with the effectiveness and with the support responding in minutes.

Kapisa Rugs