4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and customer engagement by allowing price negotiation. It's praised for its customization, ease of use, and quick setup, with some reporting sales increases of up to 20%. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt, helpful responses and willingness to consider feature suggestions. The app also enhances the shopping experience by facilitating personal interaction with customers.

November 23, 2017

If all the kinks get worked out this app IS AWESOME! The developers are very quick to respond to any issues. Honestly, this app IS IT.

I Fidget Tunes
6 days using the app
January 19, 2016

I love the idea of this app... just started trying it out. I had problems with the language as my costumers are German speaking... the support immediately worked on a solution for me and provided me within a day with a translation! Great support. Thank you

Giselle Jewelry
Switzerland
3 days using the app
August 27, 2019

Great!! Quick response from the staff. App seems working properly. Not tested yet. Idea is good..will see if will improve sales

Iofashionista
Philippines
1 day using the app
May 24, 2017

It works very well, just as described. I just tested with my own email and the messages were received immediately. The only issue is that my customers speak in Spanish and I need to translate all of the scripts but haven't found out how to do it and support hasn't respond my messages sent several hour ago. I hope that it will be possible to translate everything because I love this application.

Hogar Cr
Costa Rica
About 17 hours using the app
March 31, 2020

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

Insecta Shoes
About 1 hour using the app
Magical Apps replied March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!