4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and conversions through price negotiation features and customizable offer templates. It's particularly beneficial in flexible pricing markets and for clearing old inventory. The app's seamless Shopify integration and easy setup are also praised. The customer service is recognized for its prompt responses and problem-solving capabilities. Merchants also find it a useful tool for customer interaction and understanding their needs.

Edited May 29, 2018

Outstanding service and communication from developer. There are some email glitches that we are working on. This is a valuable tool that my website greatly needed. I have had several sales as a result of this app. I am still trying it out, but I am leaning towards keeping it. It's not yet automated so you'll have to create a system for processing the offers. But the offers do come in. I am seeing some degree of customers not following through once the offer is accepted. I am working on a system for that. I absolutely recommend this app. I think that it is going to grow into a phenomenal tool that I will always want to have. Thank you Make an Offer! UPDATE: I left this app for a while because I needed automation. When they became automated they actually cared enough about my business to contact me several times to come back. I did not want to disturb my website, but this weekend I got a new theme and came back to MAO. I am so glad that I did. I was using Pricewaiter and I can tell you that THIS is the better offer app. If you are trying to decide, take it from me. Make an Offer is the one to chose. Better product and customer service that lets you know that this company cares about their customers. If I could give it 10 stars, I would!!

Yourgreatfinds
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited May 17, 2023

Hi I love the app. It works well and it helps us gain many new customers. In our business flexibility of negotiating price is very important. The app is easy to use and set up. We are very happy here. It continues to deliver new business regularly. Our customers love making offers. Just wanted to add that mid 2023 we are still loving this app.

Aus Opal Store
October 23, 2021

Great app! If you need custom adjustments the support is fast and polite.
The whole process with offers is simple but effective. 5 starts

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings
April 20, 2021

✅MOLTO sodisfatto . ho provato diverse app prima di questa . Nonostante ho creato io un po di problemi nella codifica ,loro sono stati molto veloci a rispondermi alle email e hanno subito fatto dei test per risolvere il mio problema , e hanno capito cosa avevo combinato.
L'app è molto utile in quanto aumento il tuo fatturato
✈️ Adesso posso farmi la pubblicità che sono l'unico (nel mio campo) dove posso ricevere offerte
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MOBILI USATI di prima mano
Italy
Magical Apps replied April 20, 2021

Siamo così felici di essere stati in grado di risolvere il problema che stavi riscontrando e di aver condiviso la tua fantastica esperienza con il nostro team di supporto! Grazie!

We are so happy that we were able to solve the problem you were having and that you have shared your great experience with our support team! Thank you!

May 10, 2021

This app is GREAT! I've had some issues but my my concerns were dealt with immediately. Saad is 100% the best app customer response person I've worked with. Highly recommend.

Six & Sutton
Magical Apps replied May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your support, it really encourages us to maintain our high standards of customer service where we always put our users first.

Edited April 21, 2016

Great app! Gets the 'ball rolling' with possible customers, from which you can have a friendly chat and discuss deals that suit both parties!

Tasmanian Guitar Tonewoods
October 11, 2022

Great App, 5 Stars! I am selling lots more products with this App.
Thx, Steven
Fastball Collectibles

Fastball Collectibles
November 18, 2020

Great! Has worked very well from the start for us. Initially used the default settings which worked then moved to a more custom look & feel which has helped with store conversions.

WHOLESALE CBD FLOWER
Magical Apps replied November 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! appreciate the feedback!

March 30, 2022

This app has been a game changer for our business. It's opened up so many conversations, increased our sales and has even helped us grow our email list. Out of all the Shopify apps we currently use, this is by far our favorite. If you sell low ticket products with small margins then this probably wouldn't be a great app for you but if you sell higher end products with some wiggle room to wheel and deal, this app is ideal for your business. Remember that when someone makes an offer, even if you deny it, it still becomes a win because you now have insight into a customer that's been looking at your products.

Artist Replete
Magical Apps replied March 30, 2022

Thank you for the review and the kind words, it means a lot to our team! Do not hesitate to reach out in the future if we can be of any help for anything!

September 25, 2020

Very nice app. got great response. thank you make an offer. we highly recommend it to everyone looking at boosting sales.

AryamBodycare