Map My Customers

Find your best performing regions and target them

Free plan available. 2-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AUDIO CHIC

Time spent using app About 2 months

A really useful tool. We find it quite rewarding to see just how far our products have reached in such a short time.
The added bonus of showing our customers just how far and where we can ship our products.

My Baker

Time spent using app 1 day

MY BAKER - CAKE TO YOUR DOOR - UK based nationwide cake delivery business Absolutely superb. A heat map based on shipping addresses or billing addresses! A function that shows how your order heatmap builds up over time, month by month. Invaluable insights at a very reasonable cost. I'll be looking at the output every month at least. Contrary to other users' reviews, I found this worked brilliantly for our UK business. The developers also reached out to me directly and asked what other features I would like to see, which is a nice touch. Not bad service for $9 a month!!! It will benefit from the ability to drill down into more detail by location - which I understand is under development. Great job. Can't wait to see where this app goes next.

Gimmie Golf Maps

Great app! Love being able to visualise my orders with the heat map. Being able to drill down into the data beneath in the table view is also really valuable and the guys behind the app offer great support and are open to feedback on new features! 10/10 would recommend!

April 5, 2022

Matt, we appreciate the review and all the feedback/ideas you've shared with us. Looking forward to working together to help you grow your business. Cheers.

ELYXR

Time spent using app About 2 months

Owners are amazing. Download this app while its free cause we would pay easily $50 a month for this ! thanks guys

February 24, 2022

Hunter, thank you! You have been a dream customer, taking the time to give us feedback and test improvements we've shipped. Thanks for helping us make this app better.

Hornit USA

Really powerful for a snapshot of where sales are taking place. Will be even better when a product filter is added!

January 31, 2022

Thanks, Ben! Made our day. Working on that filter now. Thanks for the idea. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: product filters has shipped!

Greengate Images

This is awesome--super easy to set up, and wonderful customer service. Plus, it's free right now, which is amazing! It's exactly what I was looking for--a map to populate as I get orders from around the country/world. I can't wait to watch it fill up. Thank you!!

January 28, 2022

Thank you so much! We're thrilled we've been able to help you as you build your business. Here if you need anything in the future: support@dartstudios.us