Map My Customers

Find your best performing regions and target them

Free plan available. 2-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gimmie Golf Maps

Great app! Love being able to visualise my orders with the heat map. Being able to drill down into the data beneath in the table view is also really valuable and the guys behind the app offer great support and are open to feedback on new features! 10/10 would recommend!

April 5, 2022

Matt, we appreciate the review and all the feedback/ideas you've shared with us. Looking forward to working together to help you grow your business. Cheers.

ELYXR

Owners are amazing. Download this app while its free cause we would pay easily $50 a month for this ! thanks guys

February 24, 2022

Hunter, thank you! You have been a dream customer, taking the time to give us feedback and test improvements we've shipped. Thanks for helping us make this app better.

Hornit USA

Really powerful for a snapshot of where sales are taking place. Will be even better when a product filter is added!

January 31, 2022

Thanks, Ben! Made our day. Working on that filter now. Thanks for the idea. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: product filters has shipped!

Greengate Images

This is awesome--super easy to set up, and wonderful customer service. Plus, it's free right now, which is amazing! It's exactly what I was looking for--a map to populate as I get orders from around the country/world. I can't wait to watch it fill up. Thank you!!

January 28, 2022

Thank you so much! We're thrilled we've been able to help you as you build your business. Here if you need anything in the future: support@dartstudios.us