Marketing Cloud Integration

Marketing Cloud Integration

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 16, 2022

Great app and great customer service. Saved me a lot of time, their support is top notch. Thank you!

Florida Drone Supply
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 24, 2022

App was simple to setup and sync to marketing cloud. Even with minor data sync'ing issues, the team is very responsive in helpful in fixing any problems. I spoke with Aishwarya who was very attentive and helpful.

Solv Wellness
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 26, 2022

Nice App save alot of my time! we use it for our stores
Thanks alot for Aishwarya‏ from eShopSync team

Vendome online | ונדום
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 13, 2022

This plug-in is awesome! It saved me quite a lot of time and development. I was able to synchronize my data in a matter of minutes. Besides, they have a great support team. :)

Radial Llantas
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 17, 2022

Aishwarya from the support was of great help. We faced a couple of issues and she was patient and offered us great high quality support to solve them.

Mintra
Egypt
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 21, 2021

Ronak from Customer support help us with the process. Everything went smoothly. The setup was done with minutes. Highly appreciated.

GOVO SHOP
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 21, 2021

Customer support is amazing for this app. Abandon cart was not syncing correctly and their support fixed it in 2 minutes. Great app - everything is pushed into SFMC easily!

SnS Grills
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 23, 2021

Wonderful customer service, it was really helpful during the resolution of our issues, thank you Gautam!

Braccialetti AUA
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 15, 2021

Great customer support with straight forward and less ambiguous assistance. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward for next features on the app.

MYXfitness
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 20, 2021

Great customer service as always. Amazing product and features, especially with the new version and upgrades.

esc UAT