Marketing Cloud Integration

Sync customers, products and orders with Marketing Cloud.

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Florida Drone Supply

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and great customer service. Saved me a lot of time, their support is top notch. Thank you!

Solv Wellness

Time spent using app About 1 month

App was simple to setup and sync to marketing cloud. Even with minor data sync'ing issues, the team is very responsive in helpful in fixing any problems. I spoke with Aishwarya who was very attentive and helpful.

Vendome online | ונדום

Location Israel

Nice App save alot of my time! we use it for our stores
Thanks alot for Aishwarya‏ from eShopSync team

Radial Llantas

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This plug-in is awesome! It saved me quite a lot of time and development. I was able to synchronize my data in a matter of minutes. Besides, they have a great support team. :)

Mintra

Location Egypt

Aishwarya from the support was of great help. We faced a couple of issues and she was patient and offered us great high quality support to solve them.

GOVO SHOP

Location India

Ronak from Customer support help us with the process. Everything went smoothly. The setup was done with minutes. Highly appreciated.

SnS Grills

Customer support is amazing for this app. Abandon cart was not syncing correctly and their support fixed it in 2 minutes. Great app - everything is pushed into SFMC easily!

Braccialetti AUA

Location Italy

Wonderful customer service, it was really helpful during the resolution of our issues, thank you Gautam!

MYXfitness

Great customer support with straight forward and less ambiguous assistance. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward for next features on the app.

esc UAT

Location Singapore

Great customer service as always. Amazing product and features, especially with the new version and upgrades.

Previous 1 3