Marketing Cloud Integration

Marketing Cloud Integration | Reviews

by eShopSync

Sync customers, products and orders with Marketing Cloud.

SnS Grills

Customer support is amazing for this app. Abandon cart was not syncing correctly and their support fixed it in 2 minutes. Great app - everything is pushed into SFMC easily!

Braccialetti AUA

Wonderful customer service, it was really helpful during the resolution of our issues, thank you Gautam!

MYXfitness

Great customer support with straight forward and less ambiguous assistance. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward for next features on the app.

esc UAT

Great customer service as always. Amazing product and features, especially with the new version and upgrades.

PMA Shop

The tech service for adding the marketing cloud integration was very helpful. We look forward to adding the application for our data.

Party Expert

Support is awesome! Great app! :) Happy with it. I had trouble at first but the support help me to integrate and they even did more than asked and help me with my salesforce account

Skin Vitality Medical Clinic

nice app. It connects with marketing cloud with ease and works automated and gets the job done. Thanks

Ambrosía

I had to talk to them to implement correctly but they were very helpful once I could get in touch with them.

Freeflow Spas

Just installed the app but so far everything has been working well. Gautam was extremely helpful and responsive when we ran into installation issues.

iFit Store

This app does exactly what it's intended to do, and the customer service was great. There was a huge time-zone difference but their customer service stayed up to help me solve my issues.

Previous 1 3