Mega Menu Creator Pro

Generate menu items and smart managed by drag & drop.

Free plan available

CALABROAU

I had some difficulties to set up the app properly and I was contact the support team. Needed assistance in setting up but was done within minutes with support who are very responsive. I would definitely recommend.

Apparel Warehouse

It doesn't work. I have attempted to publish this on my theme many times without success. This is the first app I have been disappointed with. STILL BILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29, 2022

Hello My Friend

Sorry for this issue, we have replied your email but not sure if you received our email or not, please check your email then let us know.

Best Regards
HukCommerce Support Team

ZUN Savings UK

Great support, great app. I have 5 different stores and I will be adding to all of stores one by one.

Cikkel Copenhagen

Fantastic app and fantastic and fast support!! I have been using both free and paid version and both are recommended. It is very easy to build in and very fast to bring it online.

Wanderer's Outpost

The functionality is solid and it works well. I had an issue getting it to load on our theme but their support team was quick to respond and fix the problem.

Vinduespudsning.com

Its a great and easy to use app.
There is many options with this app
that you can use to create a good looking menu.
Customer support was very helpfull.

Anglomanie.cz

The more I use this app the more I like it. It is intuitive, simple, customizable and looks good. I had some initial problem with the new menu not showing on my website but I reached out to the support and they sorted it out for me very quickly. Thumbs up!

CBDOILOZ

This app is totally brilliant! The menu looks great on mobile and was super easy to install and configure. Support is very fast and will help with anything. Highly Recommended

www.hanssonshop.de

Tried to use the app, but unfortunately it didn't work as I needed.
Support is great and superfast. Thank you.

Rhyne & Son, Inc.

The app is very easy to set up, and the sub-menus look much cleaner than what Shopify natively allows. The menu wasn't displaying for me after activating, so I reached out for support and within minutes I had a response and they informed me all I had to do was clear my cache, which worked perfectly. Very happy with the product and support!