Merchbees Inventory Value

Know your stock value, inventory cost & quantity in real-time

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beach.Gold

Very new to the app but did exactly what I wanted it to do with in 5 minutes of starting it, very pleased with it and its reasonable price. Subscribed.

Atelys

Location Turks & Caicos Islands

Amazing! Very useful and easy to use. By far the best customer service you will ever find in any app. Highly recommended.

June 3, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

The Vinyl Loft

Location Australia

App is easy to install and provides quick real time push button reports across a number of filters and options for fast download. Perfect solution for our business.

May 4, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience! 🤗

Message Card Jewelry

Using this app for months and I loved it!! Easy to understand, simple to navigate and powerful features

April 6, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

酒酒樂樂 - 日本の清酒專門店

Very good application, and very helpful developer that would give answer right way, highly recommended!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to to help!😊

Bubbles & Balms

Works as expected, very easy to set up, and already saves a great deal of time during production planning and financial reviews by quickly being able to look at product inventory value across best-sellers, our wholesale catalogue, and total inventory.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that Merchbees meets your expectations! 🤗

Synthcraft

Previously I had a hard time determining the value of my inventory in my Shopify store. After installing the Merchbees app, I had the info I needed in less than a minute.

March 14, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience! 🙂

Shine on me

Une application très simple mais efficace. Donne la valeur de l'inventaire courant totale ou par collection.

March 1, 2022

Merci de partager votre expérience!

AKmart.ng

It works. Gives you a proper update and a good inventory structure. Divided by many locations. Cheap and accurate

February 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! 😊

Mormors Loft

We have just started to use this product in connection with our year end inventory status. So far it is working well for us, and I think we will stay as long term happy customers.

January 31, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that Merchbees meets your expectations! 😊

Previous 1 3 4