Merchbees Inventory Value

Know your stock value, inventory cost & quantity in real-time

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Negative Apparel

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

We were struggling for accurate inventory value collection wise and this app has helped us get that accurate figure we were looking for. We haven't faced any kind of issue so can't tell about the support team but i hope they will not disappoint as well.

August 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need any help, we are always here!🤗

Creative Designs By Kari

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is fantastic. It does exactly what I needed. As a small business just starting out, it's important to have tools like this for business flow. Thank you!!

CribBags

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app. It gives me an instant insight into stock levels and values. Was most valuable during a recent annual stock take. An amazing time saver.

Beach.Gold

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very new to the app but did exactly what I wanted it to do with in 5 minutes of starting it, very pleased with it and its reasonable price. Subscribed.

Atelys

Location Turks & Caicos Islands
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Amazing! Very useful and easy to use. By far the best customer service you will ever find in any app. Highly recommended.

June 3, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

The Vinyl Loft

Location Australia

App is easy to install and provides quick real time push button reports across a number of filters and options for fast download. Perfect solution for our business.

May 4, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience! 🤗

Message Card Jewelry

Location Turkey

Using this app for months and I loved it!! Easy to understand, simple to navigate and powerful features

April 6, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

酒酒樂樂 - 日本の清酒專門店

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good application, and very helpful developer that would give answer right way, highly recommended!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to to help!😊

Bubbles & Balms

Works as expected, very easy to set up, and already saves a great deal of time during production planning and financial reviews by quickly being able to look at product inventory value across best-sellers, our wholesale catalogue, and total inventory.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that Merchbees meets your expectations! 🤗

Synthcraft

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Previously I had a hard time determining the value of my inventory in my Shopify store. After installing the Merchbees app, I had the info I needed in less than a minute.

March 14, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience! 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5