Merchbees Inventory Value

Merchbees Inventory Value

by merchbees

Know your stock value, inventory cost & quantity in real-time

Love Fitness Apparel

Love this app. Our accountant said I'd need to start taking inventory value for tax purposes and lucked out when I found this app. It does it all for me. Thanks!

September 2, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

Trollypk

Very easy to use, helped us a lot saving much time for all the inventory calculations. Happy with the purchase

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

Zero Bike Store

Great product to review your inventory value and cost. Easy to use and the price is not high compared to other apps.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience!

The Baby Place

Perfect!! in just 10 seconds I have a full inventory of stock and its cost and retail value - saved me hours and hours of stock taking and calculation - amazing - so glad I found this app - highly recommended to save hours of time and stress!!

May 14, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Olyphant Art & Media

Very handy app, quickly let's us know how much our inventory is growing and if we are reaching our goals.

April 1, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Fashion Fusion with Mary Kate

I used this app originally to give a year end inventory value. Since then it has come in very handy when deciding what items to put on sale. It's a quick way to view and sort inventory by category/vendor, etc. I can tabulate easily what my margins will be when running a sale.

March 30, 2021

We are happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Kidsimply GmbH

Great app and very easy to use. This app is fantastic for our small business to keep track of our inventory and now our spending and predicted profit. I would highly recommend this app.

March 17, 2021

Coccole e Ricami |email: info@coccoleericami.shop|

App molto utile per trovare sempre sottomano il valore del magazzino. Facile da utilizzare. Consiglio vivamente.

February 27, 2021

Che bella recensione! Grazie per averci consigliato!

Royal Foils Magic Cards

Very useful app if you have a large inventory like I do with thousands of SKUs. Not only helps you to see COGS vs price, it also helps you to catch if you are have missing or false data for SKU, Individual COGS, Total COGS, Quantity, Price, Total Price, etc. You can also export in multiple useful formats. For $2.95/month it is easily worth it.

February 6, 2021

Such a great review! We are happy to hear that Merchbees Inventory Value meets your needs.

LeapingPandaHobbies

This app is extremely helpful for cost controls and inventory! The app is straightforward and does what it says it will do. The one issue I had with an item, support got back to me within 12 hours and the issue was resolved!! Can't recommend this app highly enough!!!

January 29, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!

Previous 1