Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Crafty Girl Maria

Just what I needed to help me create reports of exactly what I need to order. You can set up different reorder amounts for individual items. I can set a different report for each supplier. I like how you can exclude certain items such as items which are marked as to continue to sell when out stock. They seem to understand your needs. Love how you can schedule them as well as request an immediate report.
It's also a good price, not too pricey.

December 14, 2020

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to see Merchbees Low Stock Alert meets your needs!

Fabula Nebulae LLC

This is a great app! It does exactly what it should and is very simple to set up. We recommend this app to anyone who needs this functionality.

December 7, 2020

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Loop Earplugs EU

Intuitive app to use, they added a new inventory sort option quickly. Using this daily to inform our team of the inventory status of all items

December 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to develop such great features like the ones requested by you.

essentoils.co.za

This app is invaluable for me to keep an eye on my stock levels. It is so easy because I now receive email notifications of any low stock so that I can re-order or adjust before they run out on my website :-)

December 1, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Simply Antivirus

I just wanted this App to make sure my stock levels never ran low and it does just that, does what it says on the tin! :-)

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Glad we are able to help!

PocoPet Ultralight Dog Carrier

Great app, sends me a daily email with low stock levels - exactly as I needed! Highly recommend installing.

November 30, 2020

Le Mini Macaron Europe

I love this app, it helps us to manage stock. And I absolutely love their stock alerts, that you can configure based on your needs. Thanks!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! We're happy to hear that Merchbees helps you to manage inventory!

Emerald City Comics

Great daily email reminder of what sold out on our online shop! We can quickly check physical inventory in our store to see if we can put each item back on the online shop!

November 10, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Tony Ray

Awesome app to notify me when items are low. Love the slack integration and I'm able to get away with the free forever plan right now. Definitely recommend it and I will gladly start paying once I need more features. Also, love the inventory value feature they just added! Super helpful too see inventory value by cost and retail value side by side.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your great review and for choosing Merchbees!

ChicknLegs

It works well. I use it to get alerts each morning to make sure my inventory is correct so I don't sell something I don't have.

September 23, 2020

Thanks for your great review and for choosing Merchbees!