Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert | Reviews

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Haand

We use this app to help us keep up with demand for our website, we very much enjoy the ease and flexibility this app provides us with.

The Coffee Shopping Network

This app is providing a great work around to how my online is integrated with the rest of the business. I have to share inventory with a local branch and they only want me listing a portion of the inventory in stock. This way if an item is listed out of stock I can send concurrent notification to our branch manager and warehouse manager and we can list new inventory as needed.

November 17, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing experience!

אֵוָואפּוֹ-רַאסט ישראל

Excellent tool to keep track of what items I'm running low on. Thanks Merchbees!
This is also a sentence.

November 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to help!

Metro Tiles

This app is a must for monitoring stock levels, the app does exactly what you need and topped off with their amazingly quick customer support its a no brainer. 5 Star Quality.

November 6, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

ロジェ・ガレ公式オンラインストア

とても使いやすいです。他にも似たようなアプリはいくつかありますが、在庫が減ったら即時通知を出せるアプリとしては一番良いアプリだと思います。料金プランは他のアプリと似ているので、このアプリに大きな問題がない限りこのアプリを使い続けます。

October 6, 2021

レビューありがとうございます!

Nordstrand Audio

Excellent App. This is the second store that I have used it on. Reliably helps us keep a tab on a very large inventory. I especially appreciate the ability to get an email at an inventory number that we choose, whether that is 1, or 2 or whatever. In this store, we have a distributed work force and receiving email notifications in more than one location is also very helpful.

September 23, 2021

Such an amazing review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Pictus Goods

this app is super helpful to keep track of inventory and when to re-order! I can't imagine my shop without it!

August 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! 🤗 We are happy to see Merchbees Low Stock Alert meets your needs!

ROBERTA

Very simple and easy to use and support was fast and helpful when needed. Our replenishment process has become quite easier and more accurate.

July 27, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Rae Vino

Fantastic app and even better customer service. We're a small retail shop and needed a solution that would allow our staff to easily see which products were below a minimum quantity threshold so that we could restock inventory in a timely fashion. Setup was easy and any instances of needing support were responded to in a timely fashion as well. Highly recommend.

July 27, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

LaCesteria.co

Great app. It works great, it's easy to use, and it helped us a lot to improve our inventory. Highly recommended

June 30, 2021

We are happy to help! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6