Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Funky Moose Records

Does exactly what I need it to do and when it didn't, support was very helpful in making it do what I wanted. Recommended!

May 2, 2021

Buzzbee

This is a great streamline app that helps us to keep us up to date and alerts us when we hit below a specific level of products. One of the big plusses is that it can be integrated straight into Slack where we get daily notifications straight into our dashboard. Its perfect for our needs. Their customer service is also excellent when ever you need to ask them a question. Thank you Merchbees Low Stock.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for sharing your experience!

Little Gustave

Very functional app, all features match our needs. I would surely recommand Merchbees Low Stock Alert !

March 25, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Industry of All Nations

Totally fits our needs, we have over 1000 unique SKUs. I love being able to upload a CSV with each unique Product Variant threshold value. Also, the customer service is excellent!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

LeMed

I've found the app to be quite straightforward to use and the customer support has been excellent. I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It helps to send an alert email with a list of items that should be restocked and It is easy to use and configure!

March 8, 2021

CUP O FLORA

I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It sends a weekly email with a list of items that should be restocked. It's perfect for me.

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I've found the app to be quite straightforward to use and the customer support has been excellent. The support team have helped to modify the format of the emails I receive so they contain just the information I want - thank you!

February 10, 2021

Curated Copenhagen

This app helped us getting alerts when we are low on stock. It is easy to use and configure. And their support are brilliant.

January 28, 2021

SPS Store

I used many other apps to help me manage my Shopify accounts and Merchbees is by far the easiest and most reliable! I would give it 10 stars if I could! Thanks Merchbees for making my day that much easier with easy setup and great alerts!

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to see Merchbees Low Stock Alert meets your needs!

Seedbank

I used this app to determine what and how much I need to order from each vendor. The email alert comes attached with a .csv that is easy to sort. I like the simplicity. Definitely 5/5 for customer service!

January 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5