Reviews (138)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate various workflows such as order management, report generation, and database syncing. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, capability to handle complex tasks, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Google Sheets, and WhatsApp Business API. Many find the customer support responsive and technically proficient. The app is used for diverse tasks, from adding postcards to orders to automating inventory management, and is seen as a cost-effective alternative to hiring developers or upgrading subscriptions.

March 4, 2021

Easy to set up flows and if you don't know exactly how their customer service is unbelievable. They reply within minutes and provide real solutions. 5-Star App for sure!

Nutrition Faktory
About 1 month using the app
April 20, 2022

Great to work with, very quick at replying, and also got done what was needed. Highly recommend to all.

Uncommon Fit
30 days using the app
February 19, 2023

Best app ever!
Really good integration with google sheets and dropbox.
I am uploading all of my orders with 1 automation!

Petso
Israel
29 days using the app
ShopPad Inc. replied February 19, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our app and that being able to integrate Google Sheets with Dropbox has helped with organizing order details. We look forward to helping with future workflows.

November 14, 2022

I'm a non-coder, and the app was a little confusing to me... definitely a learning curve and I expect I will get more comfortable with it. When I ran into issues though, customer service was on point. Thanks Daniel!

Green Element
25 days using the app
April 28, 2021

Amazing app, but if you're lucky to get Matt helping you he's the best developer/customer service I've had in 4 years of shopify, seriously amazing - and really cares as well as his expertise.

Balearic Eye
24 days using the app
January 25, 2023

Easy functionality and you can always ask for help. Fantastic Service that really got us the deepest workflows!

Pukka Berlin
Germany
17 days using the app
September 16, 2022

Super helpful and friendly team, responsive and quick with understanding the problem. I can highly recommend, also on the "Basic" plan.

vetevo GmbH
Germany
16 days using the app
April 1, 2022

Set up workflows to offer loyalty gifting to subscription customers via recharge. Was having trouble setting it up, and their expert support got on a zoom with me to troubleshoot live, and ended up redoing the work I’d done incorrectly. Would give 10 stars if possible.

Hazel
16 days using the app
July 8, 2022

Simple and easy with great staff to help support you accomplish your goal. Lot's of integrations and tons of ways to customize.

Knowing Labs
15 days using the app
January 25, 2022

I used this app to better automate my meal prep business as we grow. I am also not the most tech savvy person, lol. I reached out to the support to help walk me through the steps and Jordin was amazing! They helped me create 2 workflows that has already saved me hours in admin work. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to scale their business. Automation truly is key in that process. Jordin thank you again, you were awesome :)

Farm To Temple