Reviews (138)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate various workflows such as order management, report generation, and database syncing. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, capability to handle complex tasks, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Google Sheets, and WhatsApp Business API. Many find the customer support responsive and technically proficient. The app is used for diverse tasks, from adding postcards to orders to automating inventory management, and is seen as a cost-effective alternative to hiring developers or upgrading subscriptions.

April 28, 2021

Amazing app, but if you're lucky to get Matt helping you he's the best developer/customer service I've had in 4 years of shopify, seriously amazing - and really cares as well as his expertise.

Balearic Eye
24 days using the app
March 2, 2021

MESA is a powerful app that can do A LOT OF THINGS. What sets the app apart is the level of service we received from their team. Instead of just firing support docs, Matt takes the time to understand what I am trying to do and then show me the right way to do it in the app. Highly recommend it if you're trying to automate systems/processes in your store.

EVELO
14 days using the app
May 7, 2021

Game changer, we have several shopify stores and Mesa's powerful automation frees us from monitoring the order statuses all the time. Also very responsive and helpful customer service team!

Kana Lifestyle
11 days using the app
March 8, 2021

I needed this app to be able to import custom fields to a google sheet once a purchase was made on my store, it works so so well and the customer support is second to none! I am confident you wont find a better app, I had been searching through the search results on the app store for days and found this because I use another ShopPad app 'Infinite options' You will get great customer support and a great app with ShopPad Apps. Every time i have contacted them , my issue has been resolved fast.

Cosmic CLP
10 days using the app
March 4, 2021

I have this app linked up with Tracktorpad to provide a first class tracking solution for my customers. We have added some additional custom statuses using the API available - Matt was fantastic in helping us set this up and I have no doubt it will massively drive down the number of queries we receive going forward given the functionality it adds to our site!

BLK BOX
8 days using the app
February 5, 2021

I can't say enough good about Mesa and their support staff in helping us get up and running with some super-efficient workflows to help us streamline and automate processes.

SANEStore
8 days using the app
October 4, 2022

started using this app and can't wait to see how easier it will make my life. One of the best support teams I have dealt with, very helpful

Plethaura1
United Arab Emirates
About 2 hours using the app
April 27, 2021

I used this app to set up an automation to work in close coordination with our fraud detection application. Mesa customer support was amazing. They helped me get the automation up and running in a few hours. - I started my question on chat and then ironed it out over email. Thank you Mesa for saving us time and money!

STONE AND STRAND
2 days using the app
September 30, 2020

Needed something unique and technical done that was actually super necessary for my business and Matt from mesa was able to assist immediately. I was up and running within minutes.

Adina's Jewels
1 day using the app
March 21, 2023

Provided the much needed solution to automating our reports on shopify. No other app had the automating capability - yet alone so simple and easy to use!
Thank you!

Guildwood Tennis Club
ShopPad Inc. replied March 24, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so pleased that our app was able to provide a helpful solution that was easy to get up. We look forward to helping with more in the future.