Reviews (138)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate various workflows such as order management, report generation, and database syncing. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, capability to handle complex tasks, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Google Sheets, and WhatsApp Business API. Many find the customer support responsive and technically proficient. The app is used for diverse tasks, from adding postcards to orders to automating inventory management, and is seen as a cost-effective alternative to hiring developers or upgrading subscriptions.

October 11, 2022

I really like this app. It helps us track the fulfillment of our store orders. Their customer support is a big PLUS coz they respond fast and accurately with any inquiries or help needed.

NightBuddy.co
8 months using the app
November 3, 2022

Really robust set of triggers and actions that we couldn't find anywhere else. Plus their support staff is super helpful in getting things set up!

VINYL MOON
8 months using the app
March 7, 2023

Tons of possible automations for Shopify and an excellent support team to help you with the technical challenges.
We now have three automations running successfully and I am sure there will follow many more.

Dau
Belgium
6 months using the app
ShopPad Inc. replied March 14, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the automations and working with our team. We look forward to building even more creative workflows together.

August 29, 2022

We use this app for different automations, which works very well. Easy to set up and helpful customer support team!

Milla
Poland
December 1, 2020

I have to admit, Mesa exceeded our expectations. In the masses of really useless apps with horrible support in the Shopify App-Store, this one here along with it's Team really stands out. The triggers are not that easy to setup for a beginner, but the Team is very quick to react and does the job for you, as long as you describe properly what you need. This is 5-Stars in all aspects!

rbttuning
Austria
April 18, 2023

They are very responsive and wanting to help. Specially Daniel. He fixed all the issued I had. Definitely worth it.

Luxe Allur
ShopPad Inc. replied April 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience and that Daniel was able to help with resolving any issues.

April 19, 2023

Using it to fix product images in Shopify that are missing alt text automatically using AI. Good performance and perfect support service. I am saving a lot of time and the result is wonderful!

Labores Bella
Spain
ShopPad Inc. replied April 20, 2023

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of your experience with our team! We are so happy to hear that the automation is exactly the solution you needed. We look forward to building more in the future.

December 5, 2019

Great app for streamlining processes. The support team were incredibly helpful in assisting with implementation.

The Pedla
May 10, 2022

Infinite Options allowed me to ask all the right questions... but MESA has placed all those answers at my fingertips allowing me to use my data without continually having to open Shopify orders. MESAs customer service team has assisted me frequently and rapidly as I learned more of MESAs capabilities. Finally I'm getting all my customers answers in a format I can use! - Randy

Middlebury Snow Bowl
November 16, 2022

Easy enough to use with Step by step instructions. The team offer great support and have ben very responsive in getting everything set up

Starward Whisky