Reviews (138)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate various workflows such as order management, report generation, and database syncing. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, capability to handle complex tasks, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Google Sheets, and WhatsApp Business API. Many find the customer support responsive and technically proficient. The app is used for diverse tasks, from adding postcards to orders to automating inventory management, and is seen as a cost-effective alternative to hiring developers or upgrading subscriptions.

March 8, 2021

Very good app and support team. They always find a way to make it work for us. Thank you for the help.

Ace Golf Cart: Best Golf Cart Covers for Sale
4 months using the app
June 12, 2023

Daniel was incredibly helpful with setup, as has been the rest of the team. So glad we're using this!

Cloud9
4 months using the app
July 18, 2022

Thank you MESA! I needed an inventory adjustment flow and auto meta field tagging flow. I have tried Mechanic, Arigato, and Shopify Flow Some didn't work and some we couldn't figure it out. MESA customer service was so helpful they set up the automation we needed for free in a couple of days. I have been on Shopify since 2018 and you can rarely see this good service. Very satisfied. Thank you, Alp

Kryptonite Character Store
November 20, 2022

Fantastic app that has been able to free up a lot of sorting time for me. Support are always fast to communicate & willing & able to help with what I've needed.

Blackbird and Violet
June 1, 2023

Daniel was SO helpful in setting up my workflows for me. I wouldn't have known how to set it up otherwise! The interface is very user friendly and I like how there's many apps to connect. Would definitely recommend.

Sweets by Squishy
November 19, 2022

While as a newbie, I found it a bit difficult to set up a workflow on my own, the customer service from MESA has been absolutely outstanding: personalized calls to create & fix my workflow, and several follow up sessions to tweak & perfect the workflow. Haven't had this positive level of customer service ever from an app - very highly recommended.

TheMakerBeanCafe
June 9, 2023

AMAZING customer service. They were able to build/fix an automation I've been thinking of for months now! Their help was not only efficient, professional and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable to create my own! Highly recommended. Thanks Jordin and Shannon

Cats n Scribbles
November 3, 2021

We needed this app to help manage and keep track of our orders. The support team was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The automation we needed was set up in a manner of days and they also checked in after to make sure everything was working correctly.

Bulletproof Zone
February 26, 2020

ShoPad built a perfect eco system with all previous apps (infinite options, uploadery etc...) and having now MESA on top of all these apps is just the perfect call : default templates already allow to interact with lot of connectors, and if necessary you could custom code yourself and request expertise developers from their team. 100% recommended

Cartooniste Shop
France
2 months using the app
September 1, 2021

Awesome experience, and awesome development team. We at www.bromane.com needed a feature to automatically tag orders with dynamic UTM values and they built it! Now searching through orders by UTM values is SO much easier. Highly recommend Mesa if you need automated workflows.

Bromane