Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

Tartle

Great App! Easy to use and it's FREE!

Sportkidsltd

More than likely this is a good app, but I must agree with some of the others on here that there are no directions for it. My developer walked me quickly thru adding one product. Not for the novice store owner, for sure. Contacted support, but no response. Basically, my store isn't functioning properly because I don't know how to use it. A UTUBE tutorial on how to add, delete and edit would be great.

Slingeminstead

Like this app, it's practical and great to use

Meinmind

I had to get someone to properly map the code from my API but after that it worked great. A huge time saver.

Hot Diggity Dog

So, my first review for this app was pretty dismal, I initially had some difficulty with support, but boy when they got on it, they really got on it! Thank you Richard for your great support. I really thank you, I didn't expect such great results, specially through the weekend. Thank you again!

Victoria Nicols

www.hotdiggity.dog

Fitjoy

Randomly breaks with JS errors.

Livefashionable

Has been quite useful in allowing the creation of functionality we weren't sure we could achieve with Shopify. For complex stores with customized themes, this may be a useful component (of multiple that we use, including Chrome custom fields editor) to achieve desired customization.

Tiesncuffs

Works well and easy to use - recommended

Sarfaraz 3

How to use this apps Please give solution

Tribesports

Great app! A must have if you use metafields!