Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Metafields Editor Managing Metafields

BioStarUS

Time spent using app Over 6 years

We've been using this app for over five years now. It's wonderful for creating various custom snippets on Shopify that aren't readily available in our theme. It's worked wonders, and the support team is fast and super helpful!

iluminat.shop.ro

Location Romania

Hello! I have an issue when I'm importing the metafields. These are imported as "Metafields without a definition". Is there any chance to import these metafields as "Metafields with a definition"? The metafields without definition are not displayed when I'm trying to create filters from the Navigation section. Please let me know how can I solve this issue. Thanks! I updated my review and I'll give you 1 star...I asked you about my issue 1 month ago without any answers. I sent you an email...nothing happened...thanks for your customer experience

The Traders Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Cannot import/export using paid plan, it just says "must upgrade to use" but doesn't tell you it's only on the most expensive plan. Other apps are much better and cheaper.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for the review. We have clarified the messaging in the app to make it easier to understand.

Univers Magnétique

Location France

Awful app, too much expensive, 10 dollars for 1000 credits and one credits is only one row ? EDIT : adding a metafield manually for each product sometimes doesn't work, really worst metafields app

July 15, 2021

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you find the credit system too expensive. Credit system is only for the free version and if you choose a paid version, it goes away. It is meant to be used on a one off basis. Do you have any feedback on what a reasonable price this?

Thanks!

HUSTLER Hollywood

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We're using this app a lot, really helpful for our needs like update metafields in bulk using export/import feature that other metafield apps don't have. Easy to manage and find just one product to update metafields is also easy. Support is helpful! Thank you!

Preiswert24

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 24 hours

super fast support per email.
Tool works as promised. Great tool.
The description is how it works
Thank You.
Bernhard

Slimes By Chelsie

i was recommended by shopify customer support for this app for help with attributes on my product page!

Petsdeli Staging

Location Germany

I used the Metafields Editor to upload Custom IDs in bulk which saved me a lot of time and effort! Eporting your metafields takes quite a long time and the format of the CSV you get is a bit odd but overall it is an indispensable tool.

Iysha's Store

I used this app for all meta field editing. I must say it really helped me. Saved alot of time. Highly recommended.

Nicole Frank - The Wardrobe Evolution

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! We used it to customize the product page. I love that your can import and export by the handle. This make it so much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14