Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Extend your products, variants, collections with Metafields

Body and Fitness Group LLC

I use this app to add Suggest Use and Warning in my products list. Customer service is outstanding.

ECM Biosciences

For a shop that heavily relies on metafields to add additional details for every product, this app has certainly been vital. The import feature has saved us a lot of time. Highly recommend.

Regenbogen Design

Nice app! Very useful for the thing I'm trying to accomplish. Can definitley recommend.

Love Leggings

I used this app to help me optimise Google Shopping product titles and has increased our volume significantly as a result.

Saint James Literie

I highly recommend the app, very usefull if you want to custom your product page in order to increase your conversion rate !

North Country Fire

It's okay, haven't explored much yet, not sure about having to pay each time I want to export/import data, leaving a review for some free credits to test it out.

SkyMall

Great App! We use this for all of our metafield editing. Has an amazing import export features. Recommended.

Healus Health

Great app. I highly recommend this app to anyone requiring custom shopify features. It's easy to use and very functional

Elm & Iron

This app adds in the extra data that we need to make our site more dynamic and looks to be well laid out.

Schiff Vitamins

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and very functional. Glad I found it! Would recommend.