Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

QuestNutrition

Great Plugin, Very useful for building our custom data, we needed nutrition facts and more information per product. Thanks guys!

bloomHK

This is a great app for multiple stores using the same products/metafields. Easy import / export csv - highly recommended.

Dreamy Creations Cupcakes

Our shop is Dreamycreationscupcakes and we love this app! It helps fix all meta fields and its so user friendly! Thanks guys &Gals!!

Birdstrike Apparel

This app is great! It helps me update metafields quick and easy & updates within seconds. Great app. recommend!

ITS! - Sua Loja Online

I feel I have a Ferrari in the hand of those who do not know how to fly.
I find the application very interesting and I make some profits.
I recommend!

bloom

Loved this app. Super easy to export and import bulk metafields. User friendly and good customer service. Saved me hours of manual work so it's worth every penny

Compliment

Helped us create additional content for each product that could be dynamically displayed. Very usefull !

NEED® Supplements

This app helps us to display extra information of our products, otherwise it would'nt have been possible. The support service is also fantastic!!

Scitscat.com

This app allowed me to have tabs on my page that I wanted to have. I don't like that I have to pay to do bulk editing of the metadata which is necessary for having a lot of products.

Procase

I used this app to help me link product to my Amazon store.Since I have 1500 SKUs and 10 links for each SKUs. It helps a lot. It's easy to do that and work so great.Great app!