Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

Roofgiant

We use this on a few of our client sites. Great little app for adding extra attributes to products and variants. The bulk import feature is very handy too.

Lune Moon's Treasures

I used the app to help me utilize pinterest as one of my sales channels. It was absolutely perfect, and made the task very easy to accomplish.

AVStore.in

Very helpful app to allow minor tweaks on our product pages. Super convenient to improve page functionality.

Natura Medica

Great app. I'm using it to modify my short description fields. I know this doesn't sound like much, but at the moment this is what I need, and it gets the job done with no effort. I will be looking in the other possibilities of the app.

This app is a life saver for a "non tech" like me. I love it.

MusicBlissMalaysia

Great App, Enjoy the flexibility to add the metafield to our product page. now they are upgrading it to per time exporting and import with credit . Which is more convenience for the user like us

CaseDodo

Really a nice app for add meta fields in your theme. Very easy to use and add meta fields to your store. Thanks for the great app.
casedodo.myshopify.com

Empire Skate

Very handy app - easy to use and the bulk upload feature is awesome. Really happy with it, great time saver.

GoLite

We used this app for a custom Metafield. The option to Import/Export is very helpful we will continue to use in the future!

Come As You Are Co-operative

Super helpful tool to edit metafields - really easy to use and it lets you add and edit metafields for products, customers, blogs, etc, etc. Nice to be able to have the option to import and export too!

Danta Herbs

Bulk upload of data and editing has become a lot easier now. There is a vast information that goes with every product info but sorting them out is made easy with this app. Thanks!

Danta Herbs