Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Extend your products, variants, collections with Metafields

bloom

Loved this app. Super easy to export and import bulk metafields. User friendly and good customer service. Saved me hours of manual work so it's worth every penny

Compliment

Helped us create additional content for each product that could be dynamically displayed. Very usefull !

NEED® Supplements

This app helps us to display extra information of our products, otherwise it would'nt have been possible. The support service is also fantastic!!

Scitscat.com

This app allowed me to have tabs on my page that I wanted to have. I don't like that I have to pay to do bulk editing of the metadata which is necessary for having a lot of products.

Procase

I used this app to help me link product to my Amazon store.Since I have 1500 SKUs and 10 links for each SKUs. It helps a lot. It's easy to do that and work so great.Great app!

Little Days

Very helpful app. Highly recommended. Easy to use and navigate. Great for adding extra fields os product data to product pages.

BeeZesty

I'm just starting to figure out how this app works and I'm very happy with it so far. I'm quite happy with myself, - a 66 year old guy figuring out how to post product videos. Fantastic!

VMI Sports

I use the app for all of my product page tabs, and I've never had any issues in the 3 years that my site has been active. I've never thought to find a different app, because I'm happy with this one.

lil-inspirations

I'm happy with how the app works. It lets me add the details tab field to my product pages. It took a little getting used to but I'm not sure if that is the app or how my developer installed it for me to have access so I can add the information needed.

wholesalewaterheater

Good app. Easy to use especially if you list product with Google shopping. Easy to use, good documentation