Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Birdstrike Apparel

This app is great! It helps me update metafields quick and easy & updates within seconds. Great app. recommend!

ITS! - Sua Loja Online

Location Brazil

I feel I have a Ferrari in the hand of those who do not know how to fly.
I find the application very interesting and I make some profits.
I recommend!

bloom

Time spent using app About 4 years

Loved this app. Super easy to export and import bulk metafields. User friendly and good customer service. Saved me hours of manual work so it's worth every penny

Compliment

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Helped us create additional content for each product that could be dynamically displayed. Very usefull !

NEED® Supplements

Location Spain

This app helps us to display extra information of our products, otherwise it would'nt have been possible. The support service is also fantastic!!

Scitscat.com

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app allowed me to have tabs on my page that I wanted to have. I don't like that I have to pay to do bulk editing of the metadata which is necessary for having a lot of products.

Procase

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help me link product to my Amazon store.Since I have 1500 SKUs and 10 links for each SKUs. It helps a lot. It's easy to do that and work so great.Great app!

Little Days

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful app. Highly recommended. Easy to use and navigate. Great for adding extra fields os product data to product pages.

BeeZesty

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm just starting to figure out how this app works and I'm very happy with it so far. I'm quite happy with myself, - a 66 year old guy figuring out how to post product videos. Fantastic!

VMI Sports

Time spent using app About 5 years

I use the app for all of my product page tabs, and I've never had any issues in the 3 years that my site has been active. I've never thought to find a different app, because I'm happy with this one.