4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create custom snippets, add extra features to themes, and store additional product information. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration. The import and export feature is particularly liked for facilitating bulk updates of metafields. The app also supports SEO editing and linking products to Amazon stores. The support team is commended for their prompt and reliable assistance. It's free, reliable, and highly recommended for stores that heavily rely on metafields for product details.

June 25, 2019

i used this app for a while, really helpful .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jin Fashion
China
February 6, 2019

Super helpful tool to edit metafields - really easy to use and it lets you add and edit metafields for products, customers, blogs, etc, etc. Nice to be able to have the option to import and export too!

Come As You Are Co-operative
September 2, 2014

Just what I was looking for to customise my client's products. So easy to use - saved me a lot of time. You don't find good apps like this that are free so I appreciate that too. Thanks for this great and very useful app.

Electric Bikes Brisbane
Edited February 6, 2019

Bulk upload of data and editing has become a lot easier now. There is a vast information that goes with every product info but sorting them out is made easy with this app. Thanks!

Danta Herbs

Danta Herbs
India
April 3, 2013

Great app!!! just what we needed to be able to store and add additional product information. In our case we needed to record the size and scale of our products in an easy way and output those variables onto our product page. Metafields was the solution without question. www.redhottoys.co.uk

Red Hot Toys
February 12, 2019

I used the app to help me utilize pinterest as one of my sales channels. It was absolutely perfect, and made the task very easy to accomplish.

Lune Moon's Treasures
January 14, 2019

Great app, easy to use once you know what to do.

We use it to upload a clickable thumbnail that leads to downloading a PDF file.

AAA+++!!!

luvele EU
Germany
March 18, 2019

This app has been great for adding custom lines of code to my product pages, I couldn't live without it.

Floor Box Outlet
February 14, 2019

Great app and great support! It would be great if the bulk import/export would be improved further.

Boska zakelijke webshop
Netherlands
May 14, 2019

Great app. Very useful and a super quick way for updating Metafields.
Easy to use and great support.

dryrobe