Webify Metafields Editor

Webify Metafields Editor

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
March 9, 2019

Our shop is Dreamycreationscupcakes and we love this app! It helps fix all meta fields and its so user friendly! Thanks guys &Gals!!

Dreamy Creations Cupcakes
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 9, 2019

This app is great! It helps me update metafields quick and easy & updates within seconds. Great app. recommend!

Birdstrike Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 8, 2019

I feel I have a Ferrari in the hand of those who do not know how to fly.
I find the application very interesting and I make some profits.
I recommend!

ITS! - Sua Loja Online
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 6, 2019

Loved this app. Super easy to export and import bulk metafields. User friendly and good customer service. Saved me hours of manual work so it's worth every penny

bloom
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited March 6, 2019

Helped us create additional content for each product that could be dynamically displayed. Very usefull !

Compliment
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 5, 2019

This app helps us to display extra information of our products, otherwise it would'nt have been possible. The support service is also fantastic!!

NEED® Supplements
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 28, 2019

This app allowed me to have tabs on my page that I wanted to have. I don't like that I have to pay to do bulk editing of the metadata which is necessary for having a lot of products.

Scitscat.com
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 22, 2019

I used this app to help me link product to my Amazon store.Since I have 1500 SKUs and 10 links for each SKUs. It helps a lot. It's easy to do that and work so great.Great app!

Procase
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 21, 2019

Very helpful app. Highly recommended. Easy to use and navigate. Great for adding extra fields os product data to product pages.

Little Days
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 19, 2019

I'm just starting to figure out how this app works and I'm very happy with it so far. I'm quite happy with myself, - a 66 year old guy figuring out how to post product videos. Fantastic!

BeeZesty