Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

Little Days

Very helpful app. Highly recommended. Easy to use and navigate. Great for adding extra fields os product data to product pages.

BeeZesty

I'm just starting to figure out how this app works and I'm very happy with it so far. I'm quite happy with myself, - a 66 year old guy figuring out how to post product videos. Fantastic!

VMI Sports

I use the app for all of my product page tabs, and I've never had any issues in the 3 years that my site has been active. I've never thought to find a different app, because I'm happy with this one.

lil-inspirations

I'm happy with how the app works. It lets me add the details tab field to my product pages. It took a little getting used to but I'm not sure if that is the app or how my developer installed it for me to have access so I can add the information needed.

wholesalewaterheater

Good app. Easy to use especially if you list product with Google shopping. Easy to use, good documentation

SØLVE

Very helpful, looks great to my store and easy to use...
no code needed to create and edit nice work, 100% recommended for every one who want great app !

Boska zakelijke webshop

Great app and great support! It would be great if the bulk import/export would be improved further.

alltypefence

Extremely helpful for adding and editing Metafields. Using metafields is not always for the faint of heart, but if you aren't put off at the prospect of mucking around in your code, then this will help you with a wide variety of customizations!

Roofgiant

We use this on a few of our client sites. Great little app for adding extra attributes to products and variants. The bulk import feature is very handy too.

Lune Moon's Treasures

I used the app to help me utilize pinterest as one of my sales channels. It was absolutely perfect, and made the task very easy to accomplish.