Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Metafields Editor Managing Metafields

MusicBlissMalaysia

Location Malaysia

Great App, Enjoy the flexibility to add the metafield to our product page. now they are upgrading it to per time exporting and import with credit . Which is more convenience for the user like us

CaseDodo

Location India

Really a nice app for add meta fields in your theme. Very easy to use and add meta fields to your store. Thanks for the great app.
casedodo.myshopify.com

Empire Skate

Location New Zealand

Very handy app - easy to use and the bulk upload feature is awesome. Really happy with it, great time saver.

GoLite

We used this app for a custom Metafield. The option to Import/Export is very helpful we will continue to use in the future!

Come As You Are Co-operative

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super helpful tool to edit metafields - really easy to use and it lets you add and edit metafields for products, customers, blogs, etc, etc. Nice to be able to have the option to import and export too!

Danta Herbs

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Bulk upload of data and editing has become a lot easier now. There is a vast information that goes with every product info but sorting them out is made easy with this app. Thanks!

Danta Herbs

luvele EU

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to use once you know what to do.

We use it to upload a clickable thumbnail that leads to downloading a PDF file.

AAA+++!!!

Fair + Simple

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I used this app to hide specific products from my store's search. It was so easy! Thank you so much.

Gypsy Ink Design

This is a nice app that I use in my store to make sure I'm never missing the print files before I send an order to my printer. I wish it were a little easier to search my items but other than that, it's great.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Location Australia

A good app to enable you to help sort out your seo. I wouldn't say it's a 'must have' app but you certainly won't be sorry that you have it.