Webify Metafields Editor

Webify Metafields Editor

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
July 14, 2016

I had to get someone to properly map the code from my API but after that it worked great. A huge time saver.

Meinmind
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited July 17, 2016

So, my first review for this app was pretty dismal, I initially had some difficulty with support, but boy when they got on it, they really got on it! Thank you Richard for your great support. I really thank you, I didn't expect such great results, specially through the weekend. Thank you again!

Victoria Nicols

www.hotdiggity.dog

Hot Diggity Dog
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 29, 2016

Randomly breaks with JS errors.

Fitjoy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 20, 2016

Has been quite useful in allowing the creation of functionality we weren't sure we could achieve with Shopify. For complex stores with customized themes, this may be a useful component (of multiple that we use, including Chrome custom fields editor) to achieve desired customization.

Livefashionable
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 8, 2016

Works well and easy to use - recommended

Tiesncuffs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 11, 2015

Great app! A must have if you use metafields!

Tribesports
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 14, 2015

This is a must have utility application to get around the limited scope of Shopify content types.

Metafields can be customised to your hearts content to suit specific needs. Not an application for store owners.

Kianabeauty
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 13, 2015

this app is free and helps you find flaws with your products if you have a lot of apps, for example, did you accidentally duplicate your bold-apps sale item? then it has metafields it should not have.

cant figure out how to clear it up? use this app

it's not meant to be excellent on the UI it's meant to get the job done and it really does what it says it will do, that's why i give 5 stars

advanced users may have some more use out of it but we use it to spot check our site

Low Carb Canada
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 16, 2015

Using this for related product metafields. What stops me giving this a higher mark is the search function which is a complete waste of time as it only works if you know the exact product title. If there was a way of searching product titles for specific keywords I'd give this 4 stars. And if there was a bulk edit function rather than having to click on every single product one by one, it'd get 5 stars.

Needthatgift2
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 11, 2015

This app is great for adding customizing product specs that aren't available by default through Shopify. Highly recommended

Koala Logic