Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Stanley Electrical Accessories

Great app.
Thanks to it. We can solve more tan 40% of issues on our store.
Jason was really helpul.

Ban Do

I've had a great experience so far using the app. Jason was really helpful writing some logic that I needed to use to make a collection metafield work for me. The HTML and image upload options for entering content into metafields are really nice.

Peak Guitars

Excellent app and great support! This app has given me the flexibility to build my store exactly the way I want. The interface is clean and intuitive. I especially like how it generates copy-and-paste code snippets for a product's metafields. This is a must-have for my shop and anybody else who wants to build a dynamic site.

Timespace Store

Metafields Manager is truly awesome and it has enabled us to add all of the data to our products in to metafields and then display the data where required on the product pages. Adding detailed information to product descriptions in Shopify can be tricky as you have just one description field to add everything and if you have complicated descriptions or data that you need to split up, to potentially add to tabs or display on a specific part of the product page, this app allows you to do exactly that.

The support from The Best Agency who have designed the app has been one of the best support experiences we have had with any Shopify app developer. We required some additional functions to be added to the app which the developer was not only happy to carry out but completed the work in just a few days. They also responded to emails within just a few hours.

Worth noting, you can link the app to your own Amazon S3 account, so any files that you add within the Metafields manager app such as MP3 or PDF files are sent directly to your own S3 account…very useful! Or you can simply leave it as default which will add any uploads to the Shopify CDN system.

I thoroughly recommend Metafields Manager as the best custom metafield system out there for Shopify.

Rb Vms Shop

Metafields Manager helped us solve some of Shopify's native restrictions and we were able to implement a reasonable solution to our store needs.

The app developer offered excellent and comprehensive customer support and was always prompt to answer any questions.

We highly recommend.

Beast Drones

A great app. Customer support was tremendous. They were quick to respond and even helped us out with our implementation.

Thanks to Metafields Manager we can customize our store to our heart's content. We can also host video and images at no additional cost. I can't imagine developing a Shopify store without it...

Rose Rex

Other entrepreneurs always ask me how I created such a feature-rich store on Shopify; the answer is simple, with Metafields Manager. Our developers were able to develop all our extra features with no trouble at all. Plus, we get to manage it all from the Shopify Admin making maintenance a breeze and keeping everything simple.

Because of Metafields Manager we got to have our cake and eat it too. By leveraging the power of metafields we didn't have to put any additional work into developing an extra server. The monthly maintenance costs alone paid for the app from day one.

If you're looking to stand out by owning a medium to complex store, then I can't recommend the Metafields App enough.

1 2 4 Next