Metafields Manager

The Best Way To Manage Data

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

booksofwonder

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, needed some assistance with an uploading issue and received a response very quickly. The issue was fixed within one email and the rep knew exactly what I was referring to. We have been using this app since August and this is the only issue we had and it was just a small format difference. Great customer service, highly recommend.

piccolinobaby

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great App
customer service is amazing, they understood our needs right away.
we needed something very specific and they had the solution.

Gear Jewellers

Location Ireland

We use this app to show the specifications of our jewellery. The support team is extremely helpful and are very quick when replying and solving any queries.

High on Bikes

Great APP with amazing support. Very well thought our APP with lots of useful features. Being able to configure standard Metafields across all of my products and customer info was a great help when migrating data from a previous platform. Bulk Import and Export features also saved me a lot of time. Super quick and helpful support all through the development process. Best tech support I have had for any piece of software I have ever bought. Thoroughly Recommended.

Arcade Belts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me pull variants by themselves into different collections and it worked like a charm. I did lean on the support team here a bit but they were great and were able to help me get everything set up and were super helpful and patient with me when my brain misfired on sorting a page. 10 out of 10 , would reccomend.

公式|ベストバリュースタイル

Location Japan

This app is not only easier to use than other apps, but also provides better support. I am one of the many people Jason has helped. I like this app. Thank you.

Wet Walls & Ceilings

No matter the query or issue, Jason was always on hand to answer and even help resolve even the simplest of tasks needed. Customer Service to second to none and Metafields Manager is a must-have app for your Shopify store!

Wooden Cork

Jason has been incredible in assisting with the app setup and configuration. The app is handling our product information exactly as we needed.

Airhead

This app provides our store with a great deal of custom enhancements. Customer service is extremely helpful. I had a question that pertained to previous custom development and Jason helped solve the problem in no time at all.

usatechrepair

fast return time for customer service inquiries. offers many additional options to standard themes. easy to use for bulk actions, imports/exports and associating products with metafields.