Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Argonautic Labs
4.7
October 13, 2020

This app is a huge help for adding data that you would otherwise need a developer for. They also respond to questions in a timely fashion. I'm sure we have saved a ton of money on custom development by using this app.

Sigr
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 13, 2020

An extremely functional and stable app that does way more than I have expected and saves tones of time!! I can now easily add and bulk edit any extra info I would like to add to my products, and this was exactly what I was looking for. The app is clean and straightforward, there is an initial setup that requires a bit of technical knowledge, but Jason provided me outstanding customer support and helped me fully integrate the app. That is the first time I have ever gotten that much attention and care when It comes to a digital product, and I believe this is what it takes to make an outstanding product. Great app and great service, Thank you for everything!

Design Nordic
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 2, 2020

We needed an app to add non-standard product metadata that also provided a very easy interface to make edits and add additional fields so we wouldn't always have to bother our developer to make changes. Metafields Manager was quick and easy to work with, has a simple interface and the Metafields team was extremely responsive to answer questions and address any concerns we had.

Stripe Press Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 16, 2020

Jason was more than helpful in getting this app set up on our site & walking me through the process so that I am able to move forward independently. I chose this app with the goal to decrease the amount of text in our product descriptions. We now use Metafields Manager to to have our Brand Descriptions as a clickable 'link'. When our customers click 'About the Brand' a little pop-up will display with more details. Great interface and easy to use after a little walkthrough/direction.

Sattva Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 14, 2020

This is the best app at what they do. - It might take a min to understand how the app works, but when you do it is genius. We got 9 shops, and this app is installed on all of them.

The best thing about this app is Jason! - He is super helpfull and if you have a problem, he makes sure you get it solved.

Cane-line.com