Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

1 review

Wyndham Art Supplies

Works okay, but clunky! I went to add a metafield and it gave me a dropdown list to select the type, but when I selected 'product', it gave me a list of every item in my store alphabetically. Given there are almost thousand different products in our store, this was a little difficult to navigate! Ended up uninstalling it because I'm not going to click through page after page trying to find the product I needed to edit.

June 26, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We made the decision to take full use of Shopify's built-in search since it's simpler and less to learn. What we recommend is to find your product like you normally would within Shopify and then click "More actions" -> "Add Metafields to Product". This will redirect you to the Metafields Manager dashboard for that product so theres no need to search within the app. We did this to keep things as simple and "native feeling" as possible for our customers (it also scales really well for sites with a lot of products like yours). Please reach out if you have any other feedback, we're always looking to make the app better!