Metafields2

Metafields2

by sineLABS

Add extra data fields wherever you need them.

Kwoff

Unless you are a developer, this app won't help you. Set up is easy. Creating metafields is easy, but then doing anything with them is where this app falls down. Shopify doesn't give you any access to the fields (in product export for example) so you have to use the export utility in the app. The problem is that creates a line per product per metavalue, which unless you are going to throw the results into a SQL database, is beyond useless. I can see the point of the app for some people, but it didn't solve our problem for creating the technical details as fields on products as a simple grid layout for our price list.

Smai

Perfect app to allow both retail and wholesale customers on the one store front, and allow for quantity breaks, custom messages and more! Love love love this app!

Beauty Pages Directory

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Westcoastvapesupply

good app for www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Zumo

Fantastic, exactly what I needed. This is a piece of functionality that I was surprised to find Shopify didn't support in their UI. This implements exactly the kind of missing functionality I expected. I tried 2 other metafield editors from the Shopify App Store and neither of them allowed me to edit existing tags (why?). Perfect.

Www Boccai Com Au

Great app! Very easy to add custom fields. AAA

True Club

We needed a simple and efficient way to bring in multiple metafields into our complex store - trueclub.com. This is an app that does exactly what it says. Great user interface and great support. We can’t recommend it highly enough.

Fitjoy

Uninstalled after 5 minutes because the length of the meta description is limited

Tamrac

Very powerful. Easy to manage large amounts of data across all template types. The perfect solution for truly getting under the hood and customizing any data including richer collection layouts - which is one of the many reasons we use it - we created a secondary control panel for displaying additional images and contents to create a rich visual experience on a specific collection pages. Definitely for developer level talent to organize the fields, but easy enough for end users to manage and use them. One of the best apps we use for its shear ease and power.

Shoreline Music

A surprisingly useful little app. It solved a major problem for us (we couldn't add editable content to a particular page on our site), and this was a really slick solution. Thanks!
Previous 1 3