Metorik: Reports & Emails

Your co-pilot for reporting, segmenting & email automation

From $20/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ExcellentSupply.com

Meteorik is a great tool on 3 levels... (1) You can extract the data to evaluate how your store is doing. It provides easy-to-use filters, dashboards, and reports to drill down and compare sales, products, customers, etc. (2) It's also easy to segment data (sales, products, customers) and run reports or export it. And finally (3) You can set up triggers to automatically email your customers based on data from your store. So why are those 3 key points vital for the success and growth of a business? (1) You need to be able to digest the data relating to your sales & profits - the numbers. [For example, seeing who are my most/least profitable customers and what are they ordering most/least.] (2) Seeing clear data in reports is great, and sometimes it's necessary to export data to a spreadsheet in order to crunch the numbers and extrapolate sales data. (3) Being able to automatically generate specific emails based on triggers/events is golden. I've tried several other reporting apps. Meteorik is light years ahead. It truly shines in the way it delivers useful data. The interface is clean and simple. It concisely provides the information we need to see the big picture. If you're serious about succeeding in your business - look no further!

Pixie Mood

Metorik is such a well run reporting service from the greatest support team to the most user-friendly interface. Metorik makes reporting enjoyable, and connects seamlessly with Shopify (and WooCommerce as well!). If you are looking for a reporting service that can present your data in real time - with customizations and filters that suit your business, and sales digests straight to your inbox, Metorik is definitely for you! Also - if you are on a Shopify plan that limits your access to full product sales / order reports, Metorik will have you beyond covered with in depth insights into your sales - very much recommend this app!

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review and recommendation! 😊 So happy to hear that and can't wait to keep improving it for you and add even more features. Lots to come! - Bryce

petgood

Metorik is the analytics dashboard we use daily (hourly sometimes) to segment our data in ways which is not possible despite having Shopify Plus (therefore even more useful for more basic Shopify tiers). It also has a direct integration with intercom so we can see what dialogue we have had with a certain customer and also lets us communicate directly through their engage module to send automated emails. Remember they are a little unknown on the Shopify side of things, but we (and MANY others) use(d) Metorik before changing to Shopify from WooCommerce... I am looking forward to see what further innovations this agile company will bring!

December 4, 2021

Thank you so much Thomas - so proud and excited to be able to continue this journey together and to improve the product further for you! 😊 - Bryce

Hyperallergic Store

Metorik is super fast, beautiful, and a really powerful way to look at your data. The reports are incredibly useful and easy to create, and we have come to depend on them when running our store. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for better reporting.

June 30, 2021

Oh, thank you so much for the kind review! 💕 Seriously appreciate the trust you've placed in us over the years and looking forward to improving it further for you.

The Wholefood Collective

Metorik allows us to be informed about our e-commerce store. It works seamlessly on both Shopify and WooCommerce. I can't sing it's praises enough. It's functionality is superb, and personalised customer service even better.

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much Laini! :) Likewise it's been a pleasure to work with you all these years - can't wait to keep adding more features for you!

Juice Head Eliquid

I've been using Metorik on the Woocommerce platform for years. It is hands down a must have when it comes to reporting. We were thrilled when the Metorik Shopify App was released! If you are using Shopify or Woocommerce and do not leverage Metorik you are definitely missing out. The team at Metorik is second to none. They are super responsive, knowledgeable and genuinely care about the products they create!

June 12, 2021

Thank you so much! We're very fortunate to get to work with you and can't wait to keep adding more to the product for you! :)

Source84

5 Stars. Easy to work with and very supportive team. I 've used this for my woocommerce store and shopify store. All in one place. Nice work team

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate you - so much more on the way 🚀

The bhuman Project

I've used Metorik for my WordPress sites for years, and was beyond thrilled when they created an app for Shopify. This takes your reporting to a whole new level - it's so beautiful and easy to use, share, interpret, and most importantly ... this is a gamechanger for helping you make the most important business decisions around product positioning, marketing, strategy. I consider this the must-have, most important app of all.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so so much for the support! 😊 It's beyond our pleasure to get to work with you.

Malimo.no

I used Metorik back when I used WooCommerce and it is absolutely amazing. The value of the data you'll collect far supersedes the yearly fee. I strongly recommend using Metorik Engage to upsell - it's been magical. When the team announced they were developing from Shopify I was literally relieved because I had already decided to switch from WC to Shopify, and losing Metorik was the strongest argument to stay with WC. As long as I run an online store I will never cancel Metorik, it is hands down the single most valuable app for my store - by miles. And if the actual app value itself wasn't amazing, the customer support is fantastic. They are quick to reply, very hands-on and positive, and I genuinely feel they go out of their way to help me succeed with my business. I'd give it 1000 stars if possible.

June 10, 2021

Oh thank you so much Maren! 😊🙌 You're too kind. It's seriously our pleasure to get to work with you and be a part of your business.

allesimpregneren.nl

Amazing piece of software, gives uw some next level reports and great insights in our store. Great work :)

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much 😊 Beyond appreciate your support!

Previous 1