Metorik: Reports & Emails

Metorik: Reports & Emails

From $20/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Metorik
November 1, 2022

We´ve been using Metorik for more than 3 years now on a couple of websites, and the reporting has been great. Easy to use, easy to set up and the support is simply awesome. Great tool!

hammersmithtool
Time spent using app: 10 days
Metorik replied November 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's our pleasure to get to work with you :) - Bryce

October 28, 2022

I started using Metorik years ago with woocommerce, and have since migrated over to Shopify. I literally don't think I could survive without this app. It is the one app that I use more than any other. It's so well designed, and supplies so much useful data. I keep a tab open in my pc and on my phone and refer to it multiple time per day. You can try to piece data together from a bunch of different sources to try to get a full view of what's going with your business, or you can just install Metorik and get it all in one place. Nothing else compares. Awesome job guys!

Comfort-Truss
Time spent using app: 9 months
Metorik replied October 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! That made me so happy to read. Thank you for supporting us all these years. Only more to come! 🚀 - Bryce

October 27, 2022

I've used this app with multiple stores and couldn't survive without it. It offers more granular data by UTM Medium, helps organize code usage and allows you to sort by products purchased. Excellent value!

Exponent Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
Metorik replied October 27, 2022

Thank you so so much! We're lucky to get to work with you! 😊 - Bryce

October 27, 2022

Have been using Metorik for *YEARS* with our WooCommerce store. We started a new business with Shopify and was excited to see Metorik develop their Shopify app. We've been using it for several months now and it works just like it always has. The UX is crisp, the dashboards are clear and instructive. We use Metorik as a tool to inform business decisions and to streamline operations. It's a fantastic app and Bryce (the founder) has been helpful at every step of the way since we first started using Metorik. You'll be hooked!

Wild Distribution
Time spent using app: 5 months
Metorik replied October 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's been such a pleasure to work with you all these years and I can't wait to keep improving it further for you 😊 - Bryce

July 13, 2022

Metorik is my FAVORITE app - marketing, sales, and customer service information are all in one place. I'm able to quickly pull reports, make business decisions, troubleshoot customer issues, etc. I seriously added Metorik to my Shopify account immediately after signing up - it's a must-have for me and my team. If you have a question or need help with something, the Metorik team is right there - usually answering quickly and extremely detailed. I'm a huge Metorik fan and couldn't do business without the system. :)

Farmtrue
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Metorik replied July 13, 2022

Thank you so much! We feel very lucky and grateful to be a part of your business :) Can't wait to keep working with you more and growing together! - Bryce