Search Bar & Product Filter

Search Bar & Product Filter

by Mezereon

Search bar, collection filter, product filter & search

Charlie Bravo

I haven't explored this app very much yet but so far the customer service has been great and it seems comprehensive and easy to use. It has integrated fairly seamlessly with my website. Thank you!

Airsoft Mania Europe

I was looking for an app that could help visitors find products on my site and I found great help in this app. It offers a very functional advanced search, allows very detailed product filtering and does much more. Their support service is excellent and fast. If I can suggest an improvement I would like the instructions to be much more detailed. It's not easy to use this app's capabilities 100% based on the instructions alone. Fortunately, the customer service makes up for this very well.

Fabricis

This is the best "Filter & Search app" ever!! So far we have used a lot of these kinds app in shopify app store. However, this app is the most powerful and has great functionality such as Personalization(Curation) Analytics and on so. (Also, the price is very reasonable comparing with other apps.)
Moreover, the CS is Fantastic and you don't need to worry about Theme integration if you are even a beginner shopify. Thanks Mezerion Team..

TU beauty store

I used other search apps for 2 years, and nothing new. Here I found better search, better customized , great costumer service.

LUXE DRINKS

Great app and great customer service. Helped us a lot without charging us. Thanks to the whole Mezerion team!

Tomei Wines

If you're looking for the cheapest search app, you won't find it here. But if you're looking for the best CS and adaptability to your site, this is the one! Andrew and his team were integral in adapting to our unique requirements and getting us up and running in a matter of days unlike other search apps. Other search apps asked us to change OUR parameters to fit their needs and then wanted to charge us. In many cases I couldn't even understand their English nor their technical talk, not recognizing that you and I are not software people. Andrew and Mezeron were able to take our bi-lingual requirements and not only work with our current translation app and the apps' personnel directly, but also were able to explain to us in layman terms what and how their app worked. The app is fairly complex but they are there to help you and I take advantage of what it has to offer. Yes, you may argue that the price tag is a bit high for the going rate for apps, but I believe it's well worth it! From the voice of Jim Jarmusch "Good - Fast - Cheap! Pick only two".

SHOESSURES

Je recommande, le service client est au top, très réactif et répond vite aux diverses demandes d'installations; même en français!

Pack Turtle

I needed a good Live Search and Product Filtering app. Not only does Mezereon do that, but it also comes with product recommendations, sales banners, Landing Pages, in-depth analytics and fine-grained customization options.
Couple this with the superior support they offer and this app is well worth the small monthly investment.
Give the free trial a go. You won't be disappointed!