Military Discount

Military Discount

by VerifyPass

Offer exclusive discounts to Military, Teachers and more.

Soaps Washes And Grooming Essentials

First let me say the people are so fast to answer and friendly! Second we are proud to stand behind our military and this app makes it so easy for us to do exactly that! I will help spread the word!

Science Shepherd

Great app! We've been looking for some sort of military verification for a very long time. Works great. So happy to be able to offer a military discount to our customers now!

A And K Labs

I love this app and their other apps (can't wait till i can afford to add all 3). It's such a great idea and so easy to implement. Plus the service so far has been great!

A&K Labs
Josh

Autoseatskins

Thank you for this great app. It's a feature that many customers have asked for over the years, and now that we are with Shopify and have found you we are happy to feature it on AutoSeatSkins.com!

Smallpetselect

We are very happy with the app and they have answered our questions within moments notice. They have the fastest customer support for any Shopify app we've used. No need to regurgitate what others have said. It's a great idea and they do it wonderfully.

American Comedy Co 2

We wanted to add a button to our Cart, and their tech was very friendly with our questions, and helped us get up and running so now we can offer our military discount on the website, in addition to what we have already done in person.

Texasbeautysupplies

Works as stated! I never knew such an app existed.

Rv Snappad

Rich got right to our request in a matter of minutes. Up and running right away. The app works as well as the customer service so we're good to go. At $15 a month worth every penny.

Thereelhunt

We love this app and so do our customers. And now with the recent update for our customers to only verify once, it's even better, a feature we had asked for a while ago but now I don't think we would change anything about it. 5*****

Brave Star Selvage

As others have pointed out they have fantastic customer service! We initially reached out for assistance adding the HTML to our cart slider, and it seemed almost instantly I got a reply asking me to add him as an admin, which I then did, and 10 minutes later my slider had a military discount button. Thanks again!!