Military Discount

Military Discount

by VerifyPass

Offer exclusive discounts to Military, Teachers and more.

Kenkay Apparel

We added this app for our Veteran's Day special; however, the reaction was very positive from our customers, we will likely keep it longer. No issues so far.

Beast God

I looked for this kind of thing for a while and didn't know there was an app for it. Customers love it and so do I.

Tmwardcoffee 2

This app is a definite MUST if you sell to alot of military. I saw a few military addresses but had no idea there were so many Veterans and family members who would be so happy thanking us for the offer.

Just in time for Veteran's Day!

Vapor Technologies Austin

Seamless integration into our website and customer service is absolutely amazing! These apps have brought a lot of military personnel to our site and we love Id services for allowing us to do it! Highly recommend them! 10 Stars!

Super Cichlids

I am a 20-year Veteran of the USAF, so offering a discount to military personnel is mandatory for me. I had no idea this app existed, but am very glad I found it. I was impressed at how well it works. Very professional and clean. Thank you for the help adding the HTML codes!

Railscales

Easy way to show our support for a large group and also works as advertised. It's a great every day app that our customers love.

Soundgearhearing

Just got set-up with Military Discount and already LOVE IT!!! Rick at id.services has been exceptional and very responsive to any questions we had while getting the plug-in on our site.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

We've been using our Military Discount app for over a year now and we are very happy with the results. In fact we have decided to come back and add the Student discount app as well.

Swaggsauceusa

After installing this app, we learned we have quite a large customer base of veterans, so this makes sense for us. This is a great way to earn their loyalty.

Regum Store

Wonderful thank you for this service!