Exclusive Discounts

Exclusive Discounts

by VerifyPass

Offer discounts to Military, Responders, Teachers and more.

Uniqcyclesounds

Great way to instantly verify military status. We have a large customer base that is active / retired military and offer them exclusive discounts. This app is the perfect solution!

Tbdliquids

Easy to install and it works as described. Verifies active duty soldiers as well as veterans. Thanks for the help getting setup!

Mojoe Brewing Co

We use all 3 apps and couldn't be happier with them and what it's done for our conversion rates. There's a reason "big" companies do this and it's because it works! Plus, I feel good about giving a discount to people who protect us (military and police/firefighters), as well as students trying to better their lives.

Installation is easy if you know HTML. If you don't know HTML (I'm a beginner) they'll give you a hand getting setup. You can tell these guys know the business inside/out and my experience has been no different. Thanks for the help and the boost in customer loyalty - it's a great marketing tool.

Thirteenth Floor

App works as expected: I copied one of the HTML codes into my theme, and used the bulk app to create unique codes which can only be used one time. Then when you click a "Military Discount" picture, there's a nice popup where your customers verify his or her status and receive a discount code. I tested it on my husband who is retired Air Force and it worked perfectly. 5/5

Shoptherage

The people at ID Services were very pleasant to work with, and very helpful. They came and installed it for us free of charge when we had questions.

Overall, we're very pleased with the app. It would be nice if there were extra reporting options, but the basic reporting included does work fine.

Forces Gift Store

Our store is centric to Forces in the U.K.. I was unsure whether this app could verify Forces but after contacting support, I received a fast response and assured it could.

After installing the app, I had a few customers verify the app works as intended and it certainly does. It would be nice if there was a banner specific to U.K. Forces, but I understand most of their customers are in the U.S. so we were told we can design our own banner.

Frogmama

I am not a web designer and asked for a hand getting it added to my store (since it's HTML). They responded in about 10 minutes and gave me the help I needed. Over the next week I saw the discount codes being used! Great app.

Luckyblokehq

I installed both military & student discount because it fits my demographic perfectly, and I can't say enough positive things about the people at ID Services who helped me! I don't know HTML at all and since you have to use some in order to make something show the popup window, I asked if they could help and they just did it for me for free. And the apps work just how they were advertised!

St Augustine Lions

We live near a military base and sell to many local military families online. This app has helped us show our support for them. Well worth it!

Competitive Supplements

Easy to use and our customers love it!