Exclusive Discounts

Exclusive Discounts

by VerifyPass

Offer discounts to Military, Responders, Teachers and more.

Redneck Nation

We have been waiting a long time for this app and are very happy to have found it. We get people contacting us by phone and email asking for a military discount, so this will save us considerable time. We are proud to support the U.S. Military.

Mommy Licious Maternity

Great customer service. I wasn't sure where to copy code, but they helped me do exactly what I needed to make it work. Looks very clean.

The app works exactly as expected. We've always given a military discount, but this app automates the process and keeps our customers coming back. We love our military!

Battle Balm

There's quite a few stores that support our military. Business owners like mine enjoy giving something back to those who put their lives on the line!
I used to use a general military discount code and had to worry that the code could eventually fall into the wrong hands.
So, I've been waiting for an app like this to help me give a discount to our legitimate active military (and hopefully soon, veterans)! The Gruntroll guys read my mind!
It took only a few minutes for me to get everything set up and operational.
Now I have the peace of mind to give a specific discount code to legitimate military personnel. Also, with the bulk code option, the chances of my discount codes being abused is greatly reduced!

Standout

UPDATE: Wow. This app has really expanded and enhanced its features in the years we have used it. The new(est) name reflects it. Great company, great app, great purpose.

This is a VERY welcomed addition to the Shopify App Store. For a nominal monthly fee, you can say "thank you" to your fellow citizens who have devoted themselves to protecting our country, while at the same time making a sale. Thanks to this app, you can do so without fear of service impostors (sad but true that such people exist). Quick and easy install. It works like any other promo code EXCEPT you use the system's back end to make sure only the right people see the code(s). We're not using the bulk code feature yet but will down the road.

We've wanted something like for some time and are pleased that the developers at Gruntroll have risen to the challenge. We proudly give it five stars and would give a salute too if that were possible. :-)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next