MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits

MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits | Reviews

by Molsoft

Easy minimum & maximum limits on your cart, products and more.

Ma Zone Québec

We use this app to enable cart limits for specific vendors. Very easy to use, works well and support is easy to reach when we needed help.

Fiber Gourmet

Every time I downloaded this (tried twice) it ruined the checkout button. Customers could not checkout even when their order exceeded the minimum amount. It messed up my discount app that was crucial.

May 7, 2020

Hello friend, I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with our app. MinCart usually works seamlessly with most themes and apps, but there are so many different ones out there that it happens from time to time we encounter small code conflict with some of them. When this happens, our support team is always ready to help fixing problems free of charge. This is one of the reasons we made chat support available from within our app dashboard, to make it easy for merchants to get help. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help.

As for messing other apps, Mincart cannot change setting in your discount app. It is possible both apps are incompatible and when both active it cause issues but if you remove Mincart your setting will be as they were before you installed our app in your discount app.

Again, don't hesitate to reach out, it would be a pleasure for us to help you...

Foodin Market

It was some problem with our language character in application, but support was very fast and fix this problem. Now application is working very good and I can just highly recommend apps with perfect support.

April 28, 2020

Update: Hello friend, I am happy we could finally get in touch and fix your issue! Let us know if you need anything else.

Previous: Hello friend, I am sorry to read you had an issue with our app. Mincart usually works seamlessly with most themes, but there are so many different ones that it happens from time to time we encounter small codes conflicts with some of them or with other apps installed on the store. Most of the time our team easily fixes this with pleasure for you.

Also Organics

This application is great and very user friendly. It did exactly what we needed and support was very responsive when we ran into an issue, helping us to troubleshoot and get up in running within the hour.

Bowy Made

The app itself was a perfect solution to my wholesale requirement. The service was really good also, would strongly recommend.

Titan Sarawak Sdn Bhd

This app help a lot in the cart quantity or price limitation settings. And the customer service also good.

evenine

its making website slow, and buy now and add to cart buttons taking 3 to 5 sec to visible.

Endure Beauty

The team was so helpful in assisting me to customize my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

1stMobile.UK

Works extremely well with options to limit both the number of items or the total basket, which many of the alternatives we looked at do not have. We actually broke it when adding another app which changed the way our cart behaves (so entirely our fault), but Tommy at Molsoft came up with a fix within a couple a hours and applied it for us too. Great app and outstanding service, highly recommended.

Rose Morning

thank you very much to provide this app for sellers as me.i have install the app yesterday and every thing looks fine.but this morning while i open my shopify and try it i was very sad.becsuse the check out button is not working anymore.i am not sure if its a problem because of this app or not.i tried to email with the service hope my problem will be fix asap.i really need the moq set system.tks a lot.