miniOrange Social Login

26 social login icon Facebook, Apple, Discord, Twitch

From $9.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Social Login

DCLARE

Location Malaysia

Great Support from miniOrange! Faced issue when installing the social login and Pranit from support team helped me through with patience via google meet. Thank you so much

Manyo Factory US

Prompt customer service. Great app. Great function. Easy to customize. It's been a pleasant experience and will keep using the app for social login

KANAIRA By Tulasi Fashion Jewellery

Location India

I had a problem with the app but I got really fast and professional help , I recommend the app it easy to configure and the support is great. Nice app for social login.

PAR

Location United Arab Emirates

I had a problem with the display but I got really fast and professional help , I recommend the app it easy to configure and the support is great.

Fun Portal

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 months

The setting procedure is simple and it is very easy to understand because it does not require complicated customization settings. You can start using it as soon as the settings are complete. In addition, the development engineer supports very carefully to improvements and inquiries during use, so we are able to resolve them smoothly.

Baba E Shop

Location Malaysia

Great apps with great support, simple to use. With one button click can enable to offer the social login to customers.

Café Societi

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, and great service when I setup Sign in with Apple and it did not seem to work they advised using another account to test (not the dev one I suppose) and it worked perfectly, and worked perfectly since.

Mudheart Homedecor

Location Australia

This App allows my new or returning customers to save time by logging into their account in just a few clicks rather than lengthy check out or account set up processes! They can edit wish lists, browse my site and complete check out in just a few easy clicks. Initially encountered a few coding errors but Roshan from their Support Management Team resolved this within a few minute - YES a few minutes! Very Professional, quick and easy support as well as a great time saving APP! Highly recommend this APP and their wonderful Management Team - Thank you Roshan and Social Login!!!

RVLMotion

Location Italy

I've installed this app 1 week ago and I'm very happy how customers can log in quickly without losing time. The free plan has many interesting features and the customer service is very helpful and fast. I definitely recommend this app! :)

Cervezas Althaia

Location Spain

Best support ever.
They are really quick and helpful. In fact, they helped me with a problem that finally wasn't related with the plugin.

Previous 1