Social Login ‑ miniOrange

Social Login ‑ miniOrange

by miniOrange

20+ social login icon Facebook, Apple, Discord, Twitch, Wechat

NUUD.IO

Great app and nice support team. very helpful. i was trying to implement social login and getting some problem then the support team help with zoom video chat with screen share and then i got working. Thank You!!!!!

Future Kid Toys

I highly recommend this app, its an excellent app where you can choose the logos designs and colors you wanted. Plus an excellent and responsive customer support. Thanks to Afreen and Pranit for reaching out.

Nectar Spearfishing

Most of my customers come from Facebook, and I was looking for an easy way to let them create an account with social login options. Within 45m I was all setup and ready to go. As another reviewer mentioned, the best part of this app is that I can use a custom facebook app so that users are asked to give my business access, instead of the shopify apps name. Support was also quite quick to answer questions!

Devoted

Works like a charm, amazingly supportive team, just a great app. Go for it ASAP, you customers want this! This is the only app that allows you to create your own Facebook/Twitter apps so that it shows your company name during logging in, not the apps name.

ZARI SILK INDIA

I really appreciate your efforts to resolve my problem now its working good in my store thank you for your help. Thanks

ProxyFlare🔥

簡単にSSOを導入できます、運営はインドの会社ですが英語が通じるのでサポートにも積極的に応じてくれます! It's easy to add SSO in youre shop. Also get strong support by emailing!