Social Login ‑ miniOrange

Social Login ‑ miniOrange | Reviews

by miniOrange

20+ social login icon Facebook, Apple, Discord, Twitch, Wechat

Baba E Shop

Great apps with great support, simple to use. With one button click can enable to offer the social login to customers.

Café Societi

Great app, and great service when I setup Sign in with Apple and it did not seem to work they advised using another account to test (not the dev one I suppose) and it worked perfectly, and worked perfectly since.

Mudheart Homedecor

This App allows my new or returning customers to save time by logging into their account in just a few clicks rather than lengthy check out or account set up processes! They can edit wish lists, browse my site and complete check out in just a few easy clicks. Initially encountered a few coding errors but Roshan from their Support Management Team resolved this within a few minute - YES a few minutes! Very Professional, quick and easy support as well as a great time saving APP! Highly recommend this APP and their wonderful Management Team - Thank you Roshan and Social Login!!!

RVLMotion

I've installed this app 1 week ago and I'm very happy how customers can log in quickly without losing time. The free plan has many interesting features and the customer service is very helpful and fast. I definitely recommend this app! :)

Cervezas Althaia

Best support ever.
They are really quick and helpful. In fact, they helped me with a problem that finally wasn't related with the plugin.

STAFU

I'am using this app for social login. It is a great app and their support is amazingly fast! Thanks alot!

issybees

Brilliant app and fantastic support! I'm not technical at all and i've had a lot of questions regarding the set up of the app. I have been liaising with Pranit who's been great. Nothing is too much trouble. Fast responses and a very happy customer. Thank you :)

Dare2Store

The app is doing what is needed! Not that easy to install but thanks to the very reactive and nice support team everything was done within no time. Thanks!

NUUD.IO

Great app and nice support team. very helpful. i was trying to implement social login and getting some problem then the support team help with zoom video chat with screen share and then i got working. Thank You!!!!!

Future Kid Toys

I highly recommend this app, its an excellent app where you can choose the logos designs and colors you wanted. Plus an excellent and responsive customer support. Thanks to Afreen and Pranit for reaching out.

Previous 1