Mixpanel

Mixpanel

by Five Thrive

The easiest way to get Mixpanel fully integrated on your shop!

Blisshoes

I can't use it to send to my customers as there always show 0 users to send - contacted support for several weeks and didn't get any useful reply nor refund, support is really difficult to reach. There were extra a lot of $ charges even after I uninstalled it, then I contacted both Shopify and their support again and get my refund finally. Thanks.

November 6, 2019

Hi Blisshoes, we can certainly understand your frustration. We have replied to every email and even offered to jump on a call which we have not heard back about. That being said, we've explained that the issues you are having are with Mixpanel and not with the Shopify integration for which you are leaving this review.

Missioncritical

This app works fantastically and is way easier than implementing Mixpanel in the code. Jim at FiveThrive has been amazing to work with, personally responding to any questions we've had to ensure the app works as we've needed it to for our implementation. If you are serious about conversion rate optimization on Shopify, using Mixpanel and this application is a fantastic setup.

Gotagher

Still charges you after you have uninstalled the app from Shopify. Users beware.

November 6, 2019

We never charged you after uninstallation and in fact, your store was frozen the day this review was left. We haven't been able to get a response from you so if you can prove we overcharged you, we would gladly refund your money.

Petnostics

This integration has been working wonderfully for us! It couldn't have been any easier to get things working with our Mixpanel account, and it's now super helpful to see how everything ties together with our e-commerce objectives. Everything is tracked, from the very beginning when a new customer adds to cart, and all the way through the completion of checkout. Finally, working with Jim to incorporate new features has been such a pleasant experience.

Thanks so much for a wonderful integration!