Mobile Menu & Navigation

Mobile Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Walksey

I integrated Mobile Menu with PageFly, giving me full design control of the header and footer. The app is easy implement, works very well, and the support is also helpful. I don't see how another app could do a better job.

August 11, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Pookhatsmexico

I used this app to help me design a different menu on mobile devices and create a better ux for our customers.

August 2, 2021

To The Stars Inc.

This app has been very easy to use, the customer support was great and fast at replying. The mobile menu is a huge upgrade.

July 22, 2021

cozydeliver

I implement mobile menu for my cozydeliver store from qikify. I had some scrolling down problem because I also had the sticky header. I emailed customer service and Henry resolved my problem by implementing customized code for me. I'm happy with the service they provide. :)

June 24, 2021

Hi there,

On behalf of qikify,
Henry

TeppichWorld.de

very good App for amobile menu in your website. Way better than the one that came with my theme. Keeping it for the long run

June 24, 2021

Hi there,

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

West Label

Way better than the one that came with my theme. Keeping it for the long run!! Customer engagement time increased after using it too.

May 24, 2021

701 Hoodies

I went out of my way to write this review... This app is amazing. I tried Smart Menu (the desktop version of this) and loved it, and I like this one. There are a few features that make it more limited and less customizable than Smart menu, and I would've given it 4 stars, except I told Customer Support what I wanted, and they didn't show me how to do it... THEY DID IT THEMSELVES!! It was awesome, and I would give them 6 stars if I could, which is why this review is 5 stars. Oh, and I'm guessing customer support is in Asia or Europe, so they might not respond until later evening hours, but they will fix your problem no issue! This is a great app, and a nice mobile menu is worth investing in!

May 12, 2021

Kolikof® Caviar & Gourmet

Like other Qikify apps I use, this one is equally as great, as is their support. This app really took my mobile menu up a notch, and I don't think it was a coincidence that in just 2 days, my conversion rate has gone up! I really think it's because of this app. I needed a little help getting some of it to work as I wanted, and they were happy and quick to customize it for me. Thank you!! :)

May 12, 2021

Magnetic Mobility

I accidentially deleated the code for my mobile header and can't figure out how to put it back. This app helped nagivate around that problem and gave me an even better menu that is sticky the whole way down the page. I also really like the way it looks. It is very easy to set up

April 15, 2021

Cassiy

This is the best customer service I have experienced since using shopify. Chole, Ser, and Tran are very good, work efficiency is very high, can 100% meet my needs. I recommend this app to everyone, you deserve it

April 1, 2021