Mobile Menu & Navigation

Mobile Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

What a Present

Very easy to install and customise. Customer service was always very helpful when clarifying doubts. We recently switched to another Shopify theme so we don't need this app anymore but would definitely recommend!

Wurzel Performance

SUPER Recommend, the best mobile menu inside the app store! why? light application, smooth script, easy to use, professional template. Don't waste more your time trying other MENU, this one is the best ;) Happy New Year.

January 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Sealy MacWheely

I wish I could give this app even more stars! I am using the narrative theme and the native menu function is clunky and difficult to edit, particularly given the large number of menu items I wished to add. The mobile menu allows me to separate my online shop menu from the rest of the site and ensures that customers can jump to my products from any page using the floating menu button. The only minor issue I had was relating to the collapsible menus being open by default but after enquiring with the app developers this was fixed in record timing which is much appreciated and absolutely brilliant service. I also love that this app works on mobile devices so I can edit my menus on the go and it is super user friendly and easy to edit to match the style of your website. 10/10 would recommend!

December 1, 2020

Bygiselle

Very good app and even better customer service. I'm running a store with a lot of products and I needed a better navigation system for my customers. This app provides exactly that, super easy to set up. Highly recommended

November 19, 2020

Zia Findings

Excellent app and even better customer service! Love being able to add to just mobile without changing desktop menu! We love adding pics to the menu as well! Highly recommend :)

October 2, 2020

Sci-fi DESIGN

Must have, This is amazing simple yet sophisticated application that will enhance the browsing of your site because it is floating and gives a visual menu to navigate. so it is like you have a site within your site.
Two thing that will be cool to add:
A. To allow the the menu button location to be in the middle bottom or middle up. why? because some other floating buttons are in the corners too.
2. To show the name of the user when logging in their account, Example: Hi, John Smith.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your review and suggestion.
We'll take note of this idea, and will try to implement this idea in the future.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us for help. Cheers!

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Perfect for my particular needs. My theme would only show 12 categories visually. This was a problem, particularly for mobile users, as we had more than 12 categories to display. I was able to solve this problem in moments by using this app.

September 8, 2020

Everything Hibachi

This menu option was a great way to bring attention to my menu versus the "burger" icon on my mobile store. it would be nicer to integrate it into my theme, and replace the burger icon completely. overall a beautiful product and works great!

September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Mobile Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Mobile Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

jewelryatwork

I founds tgis app to be very intuitive to use, no technical knowledge required. When I did have a question, support was responsive and helpful.

August 27, 2020

Koralsecrets - Perkujdesje e lekures, produkte kozmetike & bukurie Koreane

Great app. Very easy te use, and also has a lot of sections which can be helpful.
Costumer support solves every issue in less than 24 hours. HIGHLY RECOMMEND