Mobile Menu by qikify

Mobile Menu by qikify

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with an advanced mobile menu

Bubonba

I used this app to help me do x and It also helped me do y! Really, even if it sound as a joke it lets you do things very easily!

MEKKO-SHOP

Very good app! and the best is the communication with the he was always here to resolve all problem with here app. sincerely i like it

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I used two of Qikify apps Mobile Menu & Smart Menu, I have not had an issue with either one. It's one-click installation, easily navigatable interface just a breeze to get started. Mobile Menu makes browsing on mobile more efficient for customers. Check both apps out on my site tie-fly.myshopify.com or tieflyclothing.com!!! Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved!!!

Coffeeine

Awesome! I use their desktop app for our website main menu and I knew I had to have this when it came out. Our mobile menu was already good but now it works great! Customer service is also awesome.

Lord and Lady M

I use this app for a mobile menu and the other one for the desktop menu. This is brilliant and does just what want. Even better os the customer service. It wasn't showing right on my site, so I raised a ticket and they sorted it within 24 hours. Couldn't ask for more.

ALFeo S.r.l

My original mobile menu didn't have a slide in feature but this app gave me the ability to have that in seconds ,it has so many quality features you just can't miss out on , it saved me from hiring an expert and spending hundreds of dollars , it isn't faulty like other apps totally recommend this app