Mobile Menu & Navigation

Mobile Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Koralsecrets - Perkujdesje e lekures, produkte kozmetike & bukurie Koreane

Great app. Very easy te use, and also has a lot of sections which can be helpful.
Costumer support solves every issue in less than 24 hours. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Green Bonsai

Perfect app! Easy to use and do exactly what I needed. thank you! recommended for anyone who wants to make his mobile experience better.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Tulio

Excellent app. Easy to use and it looks great on the website. We also use their Smart Menu which we love too. Had a little issue trying to get it to load on the website, but they were quick to help me and their responses were terrific. Would recommend this app and this company.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Blighty's British Store

It looks great. Had to contact the support to make a couple changes for the mobile menu to show up on different sized screens (larger than cell phones, but smaller than desktops) as well as adjusting the width of the menu on screens larger than phones. They did it within just a few hours, and shared screenshots of exactly what they did.

May 31, 2020

ilovemydogs.co

This app creates great menus for mobile browsers and I see awesome potential in the future for this app. These are my experiences and what you can expect when using this app. (Over 80% of all of my traffic is from mobile devices)

1. I am based in the United States, and I am aware of time differences, but their support team does not respond at all during my daytime. If I want anything resolved I have to stay up until 3 A.M. If I do not stay up until this time, I get one response and there is nothing fixed. So I have to respond to this email and wait another 15 or so hours to get a response and so on. I also have only gotten responses from one support member. I just feel like it would be better if they got at least one other support member for people across all parts of the world so they don't have to wait days on end to get a simple problem fixed.

2. There are a lot of small issues and glitches that happen that are really frustrating and annoying. For example, the menu was working with replacing an existing menu, then I had to disable it to test something, and when I re-enabled it, it would not work no matter what. I tried for hours, but then resorted to using the CSS Selector instead and that solved my problem. Another example is when I open the menu on mobile, but then I close it, it is very glitchy and does not go back smoothly. This looks very bad and there is no way to fix it yourself. One final example is the fact that I change the background colors of the menu, but they won't change on the actual menu. This is very frustrating and I had to contact support to get it fixed.

All in all, it creates great-looking menus for mobile. I love the way my menu looks. There are just too many bugs and support issues for me to give it any more than two stars. I will update my review as they fix these issues. I hope this was helpful to anyone looking to install this app.

UPDATE:
Their response times are slightly better, and they have fixed my problems in a more timely manner. Updating to 3-stars for now.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your honest review, Kaleb.
We sincerely apologize for the late reply. We do have time differences but usually we try to resolve a ticket in one day, not just reply back and forth. We'll try to provide more support time, especially in your hour.
For the menu problem, it's actually a small conflict with your theme's css. We've resolved it and now you can see a stable mobile menu, please check it again.
Best wishes.

American Patriots Apparel

This is a great little add-on app for your mobile version of your online store: https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com - Check it out!

May 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy our Mobile Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

CAPICLEAN

This app helped me create a navigation menu just like those of big established stores. Besides, after building my menu I needed an extra feature and Hannah from support immediately helped me with it within one day. Thank you, I recommend!

May 4, 2020

Go Buy

At this moment I have problems, it does not load and makes my other applications stop working, can you help me solve it?

April 20, 2020

Hi there,
Please go to our support site and describe further the issue you're having at: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket.
Our support team will reach you in quick to check the issue for you.

Best regards.

BARBAS 1935

This people develop amazing apps for shopify... when you start with one, you continue and install all of them. Really Surprised

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products. We'll keep trying to deliver the most suitable apps for your needs. Stay tune!

Ohriginal

This is an Amazing App, it works for my Shop and i intend to upgrade at the end of march when i will have more products and collections into the shop.
www.ohriginal.shop

March 3, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impacts soon. Cheers.

Previous 1 3 4