Reviews (83)

4.9
July 18, 2024

INCREDIBLE! Arian was very helpful in fixing the mobile menu for me. Wonderful team! Responsive, one of a kind menu!

THE GOOD UNIVERSE
5 days using the app
qikify replied July 22, 2024

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 4, 2024

awesome and easy to use

Sonoran Skin Renewal
About 3 hours using the app
qikify replied May 6, 2024

February 26, 2024

Einfach zu benutzen. Sehr guter Service!

KING SHAKERZ®
Germany
About 1 year using the app
qikify replied March 11, 2024

August 16, 2023

It worked better than expected! Easy setup and the menu looks and functions great! I like the option to show specials with pictures in the menu!

My Spa Organics
4 months using the app
qikify replied August 21, 2023

September 10, 2023

Perfect. This application does exactly what it should do. Very good responsive mobile menu ! Perfect support. They really helped us.

wegogym.eu
Czechia
About 1 month using the app
qikify replied September 11, 2023

Edited January 18, 2024

Good app that makes menus look good on mobile phones. It was quite tricky to install, but after two attempts from quikify support it worked. I wish they had a chat function, as emailing to and fro is time consuming compared to instant chat about issues you have.

XBODY UK
1 day using the app
August 23, 2023

Excellent app for making mobile menus more intuitive / feature-rich. I had custom needs for my shop and the customer service team quickly helped address my needs -- I love my menu on mobile now! Thank you!

Mosey's Roadshow
4 days using the app
qikify replied September 5, 2023

August 18, 2023

So good Never used something like this before! it works like a charm. Best app for shopify 100%. Would recommend!

Djurdrömmen.se
Sweden
13 days using the app
qikify replied August 21, 2023

May 28, 2019

I use this app for a mobile menu and the other one for the desktop menu. This is brilliant and does just what want. Even better os the customer service. It wasn't showing right on my site, so I raised a ticket and they sorted it within 24 hours. Couldn't ask for more.

Lord and Lady M
Over 4 years using the app
June 7, 2022

Thanks to the Quikify Mobile Menu app my offered products are ordered, beatifuly displayed and easily to find by my customers.
The support service is of the highest level too. It helped me to develope my shop and attract many customers.

tianDe Altea
Spain
About 3 years using the app
qikify replied June 7, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future at support.qikify.com!

Thank you so much!